Is there anybody trump hasn't threatened?

It's a stretch, but I'll give you that one. A few hundred more, and it will be close.
How about the shooting at the republican softball game that left Steve Scalise wounded? I guess that wasn't actually a threat--that was the real thing. Now would you like to inform us all of the actual attacks made on any democrat in recent times?
I can list many threats made by democrats directed at Trump. Here ya' go. Deny these.
Dem Threats.jpg

They used faked evidence to impeach him. They tried to bankrupt him with frivolous legal charges that almost nobody understood and then they freaking tried to assassinate him. Now the sensitive democrats, sniff sniff, are hurt over politics as usual. No surprise here.

They used faked evidence to impeach him.
We'd all appreciate it if you could find yourself clear to get out of the RWM bubble once in a while. None of the evidence in either trial was credibly rebutted. It was all true.

Trump started out small, just threatening to jail Hillary, but soon expanded to Obama, Bill Clinton, and a host of other Democratic politicians. Next came the generals who didn't support him, election workers, his own personally chosen staff members, and even his vice president of four years. Now he has again expanded the list of those he intends to imprison to include lawyers, political operatives, donors, voters that he personally determines to be illegal, and what he calls corrupt election officials. Ostensibly, his claim is that all these enemies are guilty of what he calls unscrupulous behavior. The reality is all these threats are nothing more than his attempt to intimidate those that don't fully support him in his bid for the presidency. If elected, I have no doubt that he will try to carry out all the threats he has made. We can't afford to have someone as petty and vindictive as him as our president.
He hasn’t threatened Putin. Afraid the checks would stop, I suppose.

#MAGASELLSOUT

After what the U.S. went through with the Biden/Fuci threats and shutdowns during Covid, the sensitive left is afraid of hardball politics. Go figure.

Since Doneold is looking at possible incarceration, or probably house arrest, he wants to make it look like he's simply one of the many. Deflection is the term that comes to mind.

He hasn't threatened me.
Trump has not threatened me either, but if he is elected president I may be in trouble. he used to send me email letters asking for donations. My responses would be insulting.

Trump wants dictatorial powers, and he is trying to get them.

How about the shooting at the republican softball game that left Steve Scalise wounded? I guess that wasn't actually a threat--that was the real thing. Now would you like to inform us all of the actual attacks made on any democrat in recent times?
I can list many threats made by democrats directed at Trump. Here ya' go. Deny these.
View attachment 1008301
Other than Biden saying he would kick trump's ass, none of those came from the party's presidential candidate. Biden could do it too.

Forum List

Back