The Unhinged Don threatens Kamala’s Donors

That is why I am not a christian.

They have hijacked and twisted the so-called "words" of "God".
Revising the bible to fit their opinions.
Most scripture is plainly understandable. No need to twist it (although the translators did some of that already, with the best of intentions of course).

When it leads people to not vote for a start.
I think that enough people vote to assure the preservation of democracy. If the candidates stink so bad that only an idiot would vote for them then staying home is certainly justified. Most people know who they are voting for but not what they are voting for. If you are voting for the same-old-same-old knowing that nothing will change, why bother?

Last edited:
Most scripture is plainly understandable. No need to twist it (although the translators did some of that already, with the best of intentions of course).
Hypocritical is more like it.

The American Indians have the most integrity of all beliefs.
Respect the land and water and all that resides in it.
Endless bountiful resources forever.

Watched a CNN show last night about Kamala and later about Trump, produced by Anderson Cooper. It seems that Kamala has more 'chops' on the international scene than has been previously revealed. As vice president she was actually pretty busy across the globe. Of course, I understand that the piece is intended to show her in a positive light, but one can't deny that she has been seriously busy. Predictably the piece on Trump was another 'hit piece' by the liberal media, reviewing some of the stupid things he has done.
CNN lol...

Hypocritical is more like it.

The American Indians have the most integrity of all beliefs.
Respect the land and water and all that resides in it.
Endless bountiful resources forever.
The Indians preserved the land for us, unknowingly of course.

Isnt there a law of some sort that protects the election from this type of antic ?
Or is it another thing that no one believed would ever happen. ?
Good questions. Apparently not yet and yes, no responsible American adult believed a carnival barking, mafia type thug like Trump could be elected President the first time. Tough to write or pass laws protecting against eventualities that appear remote. Should be rethought given jerks like governors Abbott and DeSantis.

Trump too was clearly shocked and a bit humbled at winning the first time. He appears well prepared now to go full fascist. I'm fiercely independent, much prefer Jill Stein at this point, and never commit to anyone more than a week out from an election day. But, being from a swing State, I may end up voting for Harris. We'll see..

Good questions. Apparently not yet and yes, no responsible American adult believed a carnival barking, mafia type thug like Trump could be elected President the first time. Tough to write or pass laws protecting against eventualities that appear remote. Should be rethought given jerks like governors Abbott and DeSantis.

Trump too was clearly shocked and a bit humbled at winning the first time. He appears well prepared now to go full fascist. I'm fiercely independent, much prefer Jill Stein at this point, and never commit to anyone more than a week out from an election day. But, being from a swing State, I may end up voting for Harris. We'll see..
I'm a moderate independent conservative but I'm leaning toward Harris, if I do vote, which isn't certain. Trump has the best policies but sounds too much like a wrecking ball. Harris will spread lots of money around but won't close the border.

Are you saying that you know what the real words of God are?
No, I don't believe God ever wrote down it's words or talked to anyone

When people give 100 or possibly 1000 different interpretations of the same psalm of what "God" supposedly told them, I have doubts.

AND somehow, that interpretation, ALWAYS aligns with THEIR beliefs.

No, I don't believe God ever wrote down it's words or talked to anyone

When people give 100 or possibly 1000 different interpretations of the same psalm of what "God" supposedly told them, I have doubts.

AND somehow, that interpretation, ALWAYS aligns with THEIR beliefs.
So, you don't know anything about the Bible, God's word. No problem, few do.

Donald Trump has warned Kamala Harris's campaign donors that they will not escape his retribution if they play a role in a 2024 election 'steal'.

The GOP candidate promised he would not allow a repeat of the 'rampant Cheating and Skullduggery' he claims cost him the White House in 2020, and threatened unprecedented legal action against those who try.

Posting on X and his own Truth Social channel under the heading 'cease and desist' he said 'lawyers, political operatives, donors, illegal voters, and corrupt election officials' would all find themselves targeted.

A few things about Trump’s threats. The first is that most of us, at least the sane among us, know that the notion of widespread election fraud is a lie. Trump in a moment of lucidity recently conceded that he lost the election. So, why he is threatening Kamala’s donors? There has never, ever, been another presidential candidate that threatened another candidate’s supporters or donors with “retribution.” Since we know the notion of widespread election fraud is a lie what is the purpose of Trump’s threats, other than a pathetic attempt at political intimidation and, more ominously, a foreshadowing of how Trump will weaponize the state against his political opponents.
You feel threatened? Kewl

I think that enough people vote to assure the preservation of democracy. If the candidates stink so bad that only an idiot would vote for them then staying home is certainly justified. Most people know who they are voting for but not what they are voting for. If you are voting for the same-old-same-old knowing that nothing will change, why bother?
If you dont vote then it will never get better. Remember God chose Hitler and Mussolini according to evangelical logic.

Since we know the notion of widespread election fraud is a lie what is the purpose of Trump’s threats, other than a pathetic attempt at political intimidation and, more ominously, a foreshadowing of how Trump will weaponize the state against his political opponents.
Which of course will backfire on Trump, acting as an incentive for supporters of Vice President Harris to continue their support; indeed, to increase their support.

And as correctly noted: this demonstrates Trump’s intent to weaponize the state against his political opponents, which is fundamentally fascist and authoritarian, consistent with the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

I'm a moderate independent conservative but I'm leaning toward Harris, if I do vote, which isn't certain. Trump has the best policies but sounds too much like a wrecking ball. Harris will spread lots of money around but won't close the border.
Sorry Wood, but a conservative would gnaw their arm off before even thinking about voting for Harris.

Forum List

Back