Donald Trump Tells The Story Of The Second Assassination Attempt

If gun and ammo laws were different it most likely would have never happened.
Yeah. A guy convicted of gun charges and other serious crimes was able to get his hands on an AK-47.

The Deep Stait must have helped him.

Thank God for that woman. Otherwise that maniac would most likely still be on the streets somewhere.

1726676934753.png

I was reaching for my wedge, and I heard ..... (wait for it)..... shots, popping. I immediately took control of my cart and sped to where the gunfire was coming from. I learned this in military school and Wharton. Real men run to gunfire. We don't cower behind illegals, like dems.

How would you look running for President with the sitting party using courts as a weapon against you and surviving 2 assassination attempts in two months?
Well, for one thing, I would not have committed all the crimes Trump has, so I guess I'd be looking pretty good.

Trump was shot while campaigning

There is no reason for him not to play it to the hilt
Trump was shot at once.

Then some American citizen with a weapon was seen in the vicinity (according to LE and his people), of candidate Trump.

Now, something is supposed to have been in an automobile somewhere in the vicinity of a soon to be held rally. "Police have found explosives in a parked car near Trump’s rally today in New York City." No danger say NYPD.

:laugh: Cops say suspect with 'self-trained bomb-detecting dog' sparked false reports of explosives found in a car near Trump's Long Island rally:auiqs.jpg:

Hmm...

Trump wasn't in any immediate danger.

and to paraphrase Vance "shooting at candidates (which this wasn't) is a fact of life. Get over it."

Forum List

Back