NBC dismisses second democrat attempt to kill trump as "GOLF CLUB INCIDENT"

Typical inbred, soulless, democrat filth. Mentally ill, check. We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat problem.

I wonder if we could pass off a Tomahawk missile strike on nbc headquarters as an 'unfortunate mishap'. And promise to get to the bottom of it. Thoughts and prayers.

View attachment 1013260
Hopefully the FBI will be paying you a visit.

You might be able to sell that shit at your local Gay Bath House, but not in here.

As usual, you are a pathological liar. The punkass bitch was a hardcore dimocrap scumbag. Just like you...... Well, not at all like you, in fact.

He had the balls to act on his beliefs. As sick as they were, he had the courage to do something.

You??
He voted for trump.

You might be able to sell that shit at your local Gay Bath House, but not in here.

As usual, you are a pathological liar. The punkass bitch was a hardcore dimocrap scumbag. Just like you...... Well, not at all like you, in fact.

He had the balls to act on his beliefs. As sick as they were, he had the courage to do something.

You??
Well we know you dont have the courage.

A dimocrap; smart? Not even.

The idiot that tried to shoot Trump had no clue. He used the most useless, the most inaccurate, the worst POS round in Military History -- The 7.62 X 39.

I've fired them. I've fired a lot of them. With *tracers, at dusk-dark so you could see the round light up after about 30 meters. It looked like a Rat that someone had set fire to. Or a drunken snake on Crack doing 1,500 MPH.

IOW, if you wanted to shoot someone from a distance of over 100 feet, the last weapon in the world to choose would be an AK-47 or a knockoff of one.

People that know weapons know this to be true.

*For some reason (I used to know but not gonna look it up) the soviets used a green tracer round. We use Green tracers, too. But only on Armor Piercing rounds.

boring
The guy never fired a round

Suddenly, a gun hugger is hating another gun hugger. All we have is 'their coming for our guns', and now you start to because a second WHITE REPUBLICAN took a pot shot at Orange Shit Gibbon.

Suck it up buttercup. You love guns. He loves guns. his one of you.
He is a radicalized never Trumper who has bought into the lies and racial rhetoric of the main stream media.

Just yesterday, on MSDNC, Hillary Clinton was calling for the arrest and prosecution of people speaking out against this regime under the guise of Russian disinformation. As if the economy and gun grabbing of the left is somehow something that is made up.

Forum List

Back