vance or waltz?

who are you for?

• Total voters
Do you recognize that the fake hillbilly's lie about Haitian refugees is blatantly racist and xenophobic, or are you unable to admit it?
Walz believes in putting tampons in boys bathrooms. If you have any masculinity you will oppose him.

Do you recognize that the fake hillbilly's lie about Haitian refugees is blatantly racist and xenophobic, or are you unable to admit it?
The way you’re talking is very feminine. It’s often the feminized white men who talk like you do above. Of course you’re completely making things up about the racism claim. I mean, you probably think all white people are privileged, which makes you a racist.

Vance on the other hand is worried about individual Haitian immigrants. Show one example of Vance saying Haitians are privileged or all Haitians are the problem. You can’t because it doesn’t exist. There is no lie from Vance. He is reiterating what citizens of this country have said about individual Haitian immigrants. Now cut your crap. For once just take a look at the mirror and stop the propaganda, my friend.

Masculine white and black men will vote for Trump.

No doubt your next post will consist of making things up about my views, inventing what Vance said, then continuing with your ultra feminism complaining about racism and bigotry.

America is one of the most liberal countries in the world. That’s why we are the top destination for black refugees from Africa. So with that statement, your idea that there is white supremacy issues in America is crushed. You will not have any evidence to support your views.

The MAGA right, including Republican vice presidential candidate J.D. Vance, are spreading a racist rumor that Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio, are capturing, cooking, and eating people’s pet cats and ducks.
Meanwhile, police in Springfield say they have received no reports of pets being stolen and eaten, according to the Springfield News-Sun.
Sorry, Vance already let the "cat" out of the bag.

Forum List

Back