Israeli "pager attack" on Hezbollah is pure genius!

Make trade with capitalist nations that don't employ slave labour. That's how America wins around the globe. Instead the West believed China would be this great capitalist nation while they handed over their I.P to them.

Let's see if China will return the favour as their economy and military might grows. Don't hold your breath, they still refuse to purchase U.S goods at a significant level.
China given its size and population is a continent in itself, with long and rich history. We are not any near to teach them something or demand something from them.

I am far from being a fan of China, their government or way of living. But I understand that China isn't going to evaporate in thin air. And I am all for getting along with them, not starting wars for silly reasons.

China given its size and population is a continent in itself, with long and rich history. We are not any near to teach them something or demand something from them.

I am far from being a fan of China, their government or way of living. But I understand that China isn't going to evaporate in thin air. And I am all for getting along with them, not starting wars for silly reasons.

If they invade Taiwan or another small American ally, you propose the West does not get involved?

In the same vein, how do you view the war against Ukraine? Should we turn our backs on them as well?

If it were iPhones that were leaving the factory with explosives inside, the media would be a hell of a lot faster to cotton on to what a horrific precedent has been set today. Nothing can justify this. It's a crime. A crime. And everyone in the world is less safe for it.
It is wonderful. It is far from a crime. And reasonable people applaud it.

Good for Mossad

If they invade Taiwan or another small American ally, you propose the West does not get involved?

In the same vein, how do you view the war against Ukraine? Should we turn our backs on them as well?
Taiwan will once become a part of one China. We should just accept this fact. Though, I don't think the invasion will take place, unless some outer player instigates the war.

It is no of Western business what is going on there. Those countries are free to form alliances, military blocs etc.

There is not such entity as 'the West'. The Western countries became 'the West' to describe the US and its allies in the Cold War. The West consists of a number of countries that have different interests.

The war in Ukraine should have been stopped in 2022. The only thing that Western 'help' do is expanding deaths and destruction there. This war should be stopped immediately.

This is the picture of the Iranian president before his helicopter crashed, he carried a pager.
iran-helicopter-president.jpg

This is the picture of the Iranian president before his helicopter crashed, he carried a pager.
iran-helicopter-president.jpg
Interesting.

Also, my knowledge of Islamic laws and commands is limited. But I thought they weren’t supposed to permit images of any life.

With that command, their use of patterns and so forth is pretty cool.

But why would the departed President of a tyrannical theocracy like Iran have a picture on his wall?

Interesting.

Also, my knowledge of Islamic laws and commands is limited. But I thought they weren’t supposed to permit images of any life.

With that command, their use of patterns and so forth is pretty cool.

But why would the departed President of a tyrannical theocracy like Iran have a picture on his wall?
I thought it was common knowledge that pictures of the former Ayatollah Khemani were everywhere over there.

Forum List

Back