Breaking: Police have found explosives in a parked car near Trump’s rally today in New York City

No they do not. Not at all. The left wants leaders, not "Daddies". Trump says "I alone can fix this". That's what the Cult wants. Let Trump do it.

Democrats are saying "That they want to help YOU succeed". They want to give the American families the infrastructure, education, and stable political environment to allow ALL Americans to succeed.

Republicans want to put tariffs on all imports from China. On February 18, 2018, Trump announced his first tariff's on Chinese steel. This is the history of your trade deficits with China since 2016:

YEAR
EXPORTS
IMPORTS
NET
2016​
$115,594.8​
$462,420.0​
$-346,825.2​
2017​
$129,997.2​
$505,165.1​
$-375,167.9​
2018​
$120,281.2​
$538,514.2​
$-418,232.9​
2019​
$106,481.2​
$449,110.7​
$-342.629.5​
2020​
$124,581.5​
$432,548.0​
$-307,966.5​
2021​
$151,439.4​
$504.246.3​
$-352,806.9​
2022​
$154,125.4​
$536,259.3​
$-382,133.8​
2023​
$147,777.8​
$426,885.0​
$-279,107.2​

Notice how your trade deficits steadily rose with China throughout Trump's reign. Notice that imports from China INCREASED under Trump, even as exports dropped by $9 billion due to China's boycott of grain from mid-Western farmers.

Notice how your trade deficits with China, have plummetted under Joe Biden, and exports have INCREASED, while imports have dropped, after supply chains were restocked. The numbers for 2024 are similar to 2023's numbers.

The numbers for ALL of your trading partners are similar. Except that your overall trade deficits are still nowhere near as low as they were under Obama. Your overall trade deficit is coming down, but the trade deals that Trump wrote because your "trading partners were all ripping you off", have all resulted in your tradiing partners increasing their trade surplusses under the new Trump Trade Deals. The "Great Negotiator" destroyed your balance of trade utterly.

Another round of tariffs will mean tearing up all of your trade deals - again. That didn't exactly work out well for American consumers the last time he did it.

If the USA isn't prepared to honour their trade agreements, FUCK YOU. And we will. This is why Donald Trump had so many bankruptcies. No decent people would do business with them because he broke the agreements he signed and screwed them over.
what the hell does that have to with i said?......

Don’t make the mistake of assuming that our foreign troll poster gives a shit about posting responsively.
i tell ya i was talking about how both sides worship their leaders and all of a sudden its the trade deficit with china....lol....

i tell ya i was talking about how both sides worship their leaders and all of a sudden its the trade deficit with china....lol....
Well, with DragonSkank, one cannot expect any hint of any ability to stay or post ON topic.

And the position of several family members. Of course you believe the psychopath about it.

I made a joke, dried up old cat lady.

Actually he participated in the rally before and told the people to be peaceful, so more lies on your part.

What he said was he didn't tell them to riot, which is the truth.

Nowhere did I say I believed any of those people. Why would I believe them??? All of them were criminals long before they teamed up with Manson. Charlie just brainwashed them and set them loose.

In this case, the people who Trump brainwashed and then turned loose, are circling back around to the guy who lied to them and then betrayed them for money and power.

Nowhere did I say I believed any of those people. Why would I believe them??? All of them were criminals long before they teamed up with Manson. Charlie just brainwashed them and set them loose.

In this case, the people who Trump brainwashed and then turned loose, are circling back around to the guy who lied to them and then betrayed them for money and power.

Manson wasn't a criminal?

Lemme guess, you are a former Family member?

Or maybe a wanna be?

Forum List

Back