Emerson Poll Shows Sleeping Giant Awakens, Biden Leads By Only 7 In New York As Indies Move Right

Wild%20Seriously.jpg
Yeah, seriously. Next time, get your facts before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Yeah, seriously. Next time, get your facts before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:
Yeah, AFTER Hunter's attorneys and the Biden administration, attorneys tried to foist a "DEAL" on the American public giving the druggie total immunity even for things he might due in the future. Thank God for one judge with a spine!

Yeah, AFTER Hunter's attorneys and the Biden administration, attorneys tried to foist a "DEAL" on the American public giving the druggie total immunity even for things he might due in the future. Thank God for one judge with a spine!
But as per your retard post, you were upset that Hunter was not going to be prosecuted. Did you get it now or are you still struggling?

For retards, it does take a bit longer to get it so keep trying. Good luck.

Have fun pulling Hunter out from under the bus liberals tossed him under.
Why? The way it works... if you commit a crime you will be prosecuted and penalized if found guilty.

It's the same for your orange felon and the same for Hunter Biden. Let me know if you are still confused.

So, if a judgment against Trump helps the Republicans...wouldn't a judgment against Hunter Biden help the Dems?

Or, does it only work one way with you retards?

Gosh idk, maybe it's the difference between oppressing your political opponents using the justice system vs not

Gosh idk, maybe it's the difference between oppressing your political opponents using the justice system vs not
You should have stopped with idk. The usual response from retards. But, thanks for trying.

I have made reasonable points and you keep calling me a "retard"

Are you 13, actually?
Claiming that your orange felon was being oppressed is making "reasonable points"? :auiqs.jpg:

And you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:

The Trump trial had nothing to do with my further disgust with Biden this past week. It was his easing of the ban against Ukraine using U.S. supplied weapons within Russian territory. It heightens my disgust with America being the world's leading arms dealer.

So, if a judgment against Trump helps the Republicans...wouldn't a judgment against Hunter Biden help the Dems?

Or, does it only work one way with you retards?
You seem greatly out of touch with the american people and what is going on

Yeah, no:

The latest Reuters poll found that 10% of registered GOP voters won’t support Mr. Trump in November after the conviction, but that’s consistent with how Republicans felt before the verdict.

And that same poll you're citing has Trump beating Biden!

What a maroon.

But as per your retard post, you were upset that Hunter was not going to be prosecuted. Did you get it now or are you still struggling?

For retards, it does take a bit longer to get it so keep trying. Good luck.
Churchill.jpg

Forum List

Back