Israeli "pager attack" on Hezbollah is pure genius!

Compare them for instance to Mi6 or French intelligence DGSE, both nations with long histories of spycraft but they aren't viewed with loud glory. The French in particular are extremely disciplined and methodical. Achieving many successes without anyone knowing anything about these successes or even the regions. Mi6 after improving their recruiting processes have also been very successful without any even knowing (can I place Canadas CSIS in a similar category to a smaller degree? Probably
Yeah, the most successful work is when nobody knows about it, nobody sees it, and nobody can hold you accountable for it.

Somehow Israel got a large number of pagers rigged to explode into the hands of Hezbollah. Then based on a pager signal all of them exploded simultaneously killing 9 Hezbollah terrorists. Apparently a young girl was also killed which is terrible but collateral damage and death is part of war. Hezbollah chose to enter the war.

Maybe we can hire the Jews to fight the dems and save us? Reps are useless to save America.

jew ba da bing.jpg

Yeah, the most successful work is when nobody knows about it, nobody sees it, and nobody can hold you accountable for it.

Exactly.

Israel has determined that their enemies are most impacted through psychological terror and being off balance. I can't speak for that part of the world better than those who live there. I do have a strong grasp of human nature though and I can say with some confidence that it is a double edged sword.

That said, a broader range of activities are more palatable in times of war.

The '72 Munich terror attack changed Israels intelligence methods and determination without regard for fallout. Of course we don't what we don't know, for every one act the world becomes aware of there are 200 less flashy actions that we don't know of.

Now Hezbollah's walkie talkies are exploding...

That's gotta leave a mark...

53e728c2-8bbd-4c24-ae34-58deaae48634.jpg

GXw9VKYXkAAETzN

GXtDxriWcAAXW23

Last edited:
Exactly.

Israel has determined that their enemies are most impacted through psychological terror and being off balance. I can't speak for that part of the world better than those who live there. I do have a strong grasp of human nature though and I can say with some confidence that it is a double edged sword.

That said, a broader range of activities are more palatable in times of war.

The '72 Munich terror attack changed Israels intelligence methods and determination without regard for fallout. Of course we don't what we don't know, for every one act the world becomes aware of there are 200 less flashy actions that we don't know of.
Well, man, it was an irony. Especially considering the French and how things are going for them in 'the French' Africa.

Well, man, it was an irony. Especially considering the French and how things are going for them in 'the French' Africa.

Yep. China has moved in. Their focus on economics influence has really allowed them to surge and make up ground quickly.

The West seem to be slow learners at times. Both the British and the French have lost influence and their empires are much smaller now. Whose isn't after the West unwisely propped up a communist nation with over 1 billion people?

Yep. China has moved in. Their focus on economics influence has really allowed them to surge and make up ground quickly.

The West seem to be slow learners at times. Both the British and the French have lost influence and their empires are much smaller now. Whose isn't after the West unwisely propped up a communist nation with over 1 billion people?
Propped up? They just faced the reality as it was. What the West could do with China? Wage a war and divide it? They tried. Economic sanctions? China is too big for such tricks.

Propped up? They just faced the reality as it was. What the West could do with China? Wage a war and divide it? They tried. Economic sanctions? China is too big for such tricks.

They shouldn't have allowed them into the WTO unless they were a capitalist nation. No one needed to prop them up.

Also, what people need to understand is that this attack raises issues with the manufacturing of cell phones. There are suggestions these explosives were probably added in the supply chain. There might be fears that manufacturing cell Apple products in China could lead to such actions. Imagine if China added explosives to cell phones in times of war?

Somehow Israel got a large number of pagers rigged to explode into the hands of Hezbollah. Then based on a pager signal all of them exploded simultaneously killing 9 Hezbollah terrorists. Apparently a young girl was also killed which is terrible but collateral damage and death is part of war. Hezbollah chose to enter the war.

Yes, the Israelis are practicing terrorism because they are God's Chosen Ones. God apparently likes terrorists and murderers. I guess I should not be surprised as the Star Of Moloch is their symbol.

China is the new colonial oppressor in darkest africa
China doesn't conquer anyone there as the Europeans did. The 'elites' there are fine with exporting their recourses to China at the expense of local population. So what? They wanted sovereignty and they can use it as they wish.

They shouldn't have allowed them into the WTO unless they were a capitalist nation. No one needed to prop them up.

Also, what people need to understand is that this attack raises issues with the manufacturing of cell phones. There are suggestions these explosives were probably added in the supply chain. There might be fears that manufacturing cell Apple products in China could lead to such actions. Imagine if China added explosives to cell phones in times of war?
The West needed their cheap labor and their market. They got it. And what war? Why anyone would want a war with China? What say Germany or Mexico or Italy or Brazil would fight with China for?

The West needed their cheap labor and their market. They got it. And what war? Why anyone would want a war with China? What say Germany or Mexico or Italy or Brazil would fight with China for?

The world doesn't want a war with China, China wants a war with the world. In fact, they already deem this war to be active and ongoing.

We did this to ourselves. The greedy, morally bankrupt fools who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years.

Wouldn't America and the West like a do-over after the wall collapsed in 1989? I can't imagine the free world being managed worse while the communists in China outplayed and spied/influenced with such great success.

The latest report I've heard is that the Mossad was able to learn the brand name of the pager, intercepted shipments of the pagers to Hezbollah and refitted them with explosives and trigger devices, and BOOM!!! 3000 of these things exploded. Those "injured" include the Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon!!!

Apparently, a different make of pages are exploding today. Even better, while these explosions have resulted in multiple deaths and hundreds of critical injuries, as well as thousands of injuries to those carrying the pagers, there has been little collateral damage to people and/or property nearby.

Yes, this is genius. But it only serves to hightlight the cruelty of the mass killings of Palestinians. Added to which, if the Mossad is capable of something this targeted and this precise, why did no one know or come to the aid of the settlers or the concert goers for hours and hours on October 7th????

Why didn't Israeli forces intervene on October 7th. Why was massacre allowed to happen, uninterrupted for hours. So the right could justify genocide against the Palestinians? What about the news that Netanyahu was secretly funding Hamas?????

Last but not least, what will the retaliation for this be???? How many more people will die???

The world doesn't want a war with China, China wants a war with the world. In fact, they already deem this war to be active and ongoing.

We did this to ourselves. The greedy, morally bankrupt fools who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years.

Wouldn't America and the West like a do-over after the wall collapsed in 1989? I can't imagine the free world being managed worse while the communists in China outplayed and spied/influenced with such great success.
I don't have a feeling that China wants a war with anyone. They are too practical people. In their close vicinity maybe, where they regard their sovereignty quite high. But 'the world' will be stupid enough to wage a war against China over disputes with say Vietnam or the Philippines.

Except of that, they just want recourses and markets for their goods. Make trade not war.

I don't have a feeling that China wants a war with anyone. They are too practical people. In their close vicinity maybe, where they regard their sovereignty quite high. But 'the world' will be stupid enough to wage a war against China over disputes with say Vietnam or the Philippines.

Except of that, they just want recourses and markets for their goods. Make trade not war.
They declared war when they launched their biological warfare attack on the world.

Pay attention

Make trade with capitalist nations that don't employ slave labour. That's how America wins around the globe. Instead the West believed China would be this great capitalist nation while they handed over their I.P to them.

Let's see if China will return the favour as their economy and military might grows. Don't hold your breath, they still refuse to purchase U.S goods at a significant level.

Forum List

Back