Breaking: Police have found explosives in a parked car near Trump’s rally today in New York City

Meaning, nobody is contradicting anyone. It's just that information comes out sporadically.

Where did I point out a contradiction?

All I said was the Mail report says the person is in custody, so that implies it's not some cop with their sniffer dog.

I also said there is ZERO reference to this on one of the local sites, CBS news.

The old weird guy and his MINI ME may be planting false flags of imminent attacks on them.
They're all so weird.

Signs of long term depression

maga depression sign.jpg

Right. But I think he was just detained for questioning.

Still nothing on the local site, weird that a UK page has it, but nada on CBS.

Actually the one thing I find interesting is from the CBS article a local college going remote and some local schools letting kids out early.

Seems odd for a political rally, especially since the parking lot at the NC is like 20 times the size of the arena, and only Hofstra is really that close.

They're all so weird.

Signs of long term depression

View attachment 1014241
If they weren't so fucking weird, I'd never even consider they may be the source of false reports of attempted assassination. Can anyone explain to me what the old weird guy and his cat lady wannabe gain from disparging people without naturally born children and lying about eating cats. Those are not just accidents. Team Trump is pushing that.

It's the economy stupid, and the economy is looking .... not dead yet.

When your user name is "Trump is our Saviour", your indoctrination into the Trump Cult is complete. Nothing you post has any validity at all. Worshipping a lying criminal makes you an idiot.
Once upon a time, you were viewed as a simple unhinged leftist in denial of your surroundings, who just says stupid shit to make yourself feel better. Lately you've established yourself as just a partisan liar. You and Crapitus should hook up.

Once upon a time, you were viewed as a simple unhinged leftist in denial of your surroundings, who just says stupid shit to make yourself feel better. Lately you've established yourself as just a partisan liar. You and Crapitus should hook up.
I see she hit a little.close to home.

If they weren't so fucking weird, I'd never even consider they may be the source of false reports of attempted assassination. Can anyone explain to me what the old weird guy and his cat lady wannabe gain from disparging people without naturally born children and lying about eating cats. Those are not just accidents. Team Trump is pushing that.

It's the economy stupid, and the economy is looking .... not dead yet.
Cultists are rarely rational.

Forum List

Back