I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Oh, bedwetting inbred? What hoaxes did I fall for?
It is because you are so God damn stupid that you hate
Screenshot_20210608-191000_Chrome.jpg

I don't follow anyone, so being brainwashed becomes difficult with no mouth. I want a free america. I give two shits your speech. yet all you brainwashed cucks are all about silencing opposing messages. Why is that? No confidence to support what you believe? EXACTLY

there is no alternative math, kelly anne.
as far as I know 50 + 50 = 100. Until you can post where that isn't so, the statement about bad math means absolutely nothing in this conversation and that post should be deleted.

Nope. There was no halt and no ballots added.

Allegheny, Pennsylvania, the second-most populous county in the state, ceased ballot counting at approximately 1:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 and was said to resume at 10 a.m. this morning, according to The Hill. Pennsylvania carries 20 electoral votes and is considered a must-win for President Donald Trump, The Hill reported.

Fulton County, Georgia, halted ballot-counting on Nov. 3 after a pipe burst in a major polling center around 6:00 a.m., according to the North Fulton Neighbor. The pipe was repaired and counting resumed hours later, but it has still not been revealed why county authorities made the call to stop counts since the polling center was operational following the incident, the local outlet reported.

Hmmmmm HALTED

If it were only as simple as that , then maybe he would have gotten the answer right.
the answer was 50 50 and that totals 100%. again, you can't seem to explain why you claimed bad math? Why did you do that?

Allegheny, Pennsylvania, the second-most populous county in the state, ceased ballot counting at approximately 1:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 and was said to resume at 10 a.m. this morning, according to The Hill. Pennsylvania carries 20 electoral votes and is considered a must-win for President Donald Trump, The Hill reported.

Fulton County, Georgia, halted ballot-counting on Nov. 3 after a pipe burst in a major polling center around 6:00 a.m., according to the North Fulton Neighbor. The pipe was repaired and counting resumed hours later, but it has still not been revealed why county authorities made the call to stop counts since the polling center was operational following the incident, the local outlet reported.

Hmmmmm HALTED
Stann , what do you disagree with?

I don't follow anyone,

liar.

so being brainwashed becomes difficult with no mouth.

liar.

I want a free america.

liar.

I give two shits your speech.

:eusa_clap:

yet all you brainwashed cucks are all about silencing opposing messages.

tell that to the fascists who are banning books.

Why is that? No confidence to support what you believe? EXACTLY

irony-meter.gif

No confidence to support what you believe? EXACTLY
playtime, I have all the confidence in the world to challenge anything you post with material that is available on the internet. Challenge me. Do you believe there was an actual felony charge against trump in NY? You lack the confidence to speak the truth. Other demofks can at least honestly state there's no felony charge.

as far as I know 50 + 50 = 100. Until you can post where that isn't so, the statement about bad math means absolutely nothing in this conversation

oh i see ... you played hooky the day they taught reading comp the point that faun was making was NOT that 50 + 50 = 100...

but rather the mathematical stats zoggy stated was faulty ... based on the previous 8 years of donny's MAGAt loyalty... that number being the 43%, & never really deviating from the base he's always held.

personally, i think it's lower, say around +/- 35%. but let's say faun's generous total is accurate. that means

57% americans
+43% troglodytes

capiche?

and that post should be deleted.

I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

playtime, I have all the confidence in the world to challenge anything you post with material that is available on the internet. Challenge me.

:heehee:

Do you believe there was an actual felony charge against trump in NY?

yes.

You lack the confidence to speak the truth. Other demofks can at least honestly state there's no felony charge.

:auiqs.jpg:

Screenshot (34).png

SECOND COUNT
THIRTY FOURTH COUNT

https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Donald-J.-Trump-Indictment.pdf

An indictment formally charges a person with a crime. During an indictment proceeding, a grand jury determines if there is adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspected criminal actor.

indictment | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree. another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof. Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

NYS Open Legislation | NYSenate.gov

checkmate.gif

:heehee:

yes.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 1014372
SECOND COUNT
THIRTY FOURTH COUNT

https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Donald-J.-Trump-Indictment.pdf

An indictment formally charges a person with a crime. During an indictment proceeding, a grand jury determines if there is adequate basis for bringing criminal charges against a suspected criminal actor.

indictment | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree. another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof. Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

NYS Open Legislation | NYSenate.gov

View attachment 1014376

The underlying crime is seemingly a minor misdemeanor – falsifying business records – which long ago expired under the statute of limitations. In order to turn it into a felony within the statute of limitations, prosecutors will have to show that Trump falsified the records in order to impact his election, thus constituting a federal election felony.
The problem is, however, that federal authorities have not prosecuted Trump for this federal election crime. Moreover, state prosecutors have no jurisdiction over federal election law. Finally, we were not even clear, when the trial began, as to precisely which federal election laws the District Attorney was relying on.

hmmmmmmm nope, still waiting for the underlying crime after the actual misdemeanor charges that were past statue of limitations, don't know, you don't seem to have it.

I want a free america. I give two shits your speech.
playtime , you have no fking clue to what a free america is. You're for bringing in illegal people to fk with american citizens outside the laws of the land. there's that.

who's banning books? Give me something to reply to. I have no idea what books you all are banning.

lol ... i see what you did there....

any books being banned are coming from red states & 'conservative' groups such as 'moms for liberty'

Who's Behind the Escalating Push to Ban Books? A New Report Has Answers
Book Ban Data

A book about book bans has been banned in a Florida school district.

Ban This Book, a children’s book written by Alan Gratz, will no longer be available in the Indian River county school district since the school board voted to remove the book last month.

Book about book bans banned by Florida school board.

:113:

The underlying crime is seemingly a minor misdemeanor – falsifying business records – which long ago expired under the statute of limitations. In order to turn it into a felony within the statute of limitations, prosecutors will have to show that Trump falsified the records in order to impact his election, thus constituting a federal election felony.
The problem is, however, that federal authorities have not prosecuted Trump for this federal election crime. Moreover, state prosecutors have no jurisdiction over federal election law. Finally, we were not even clear, when the trial began, as to precisely which federal election laws the District Attorney was relying on.

hmmmmmmm nope, still waiting for the underlying crime after the actual misdemeanor charges that were past statue of limitations, don't know, you don't seem to have it.

'cept that alan doucherwitz is a MAGAt & his opinion means squat, since a JURY found donny guilty on all 34 felonies, after he was charged, went to trial, & all evidence pointed to a guilty verdict.

too bad ... & hahaha.

Forum List

Back