Breaking News: Trump to hold another rally in Butler, PA

his stint in military school gave him some insight---but his
statement that it was "more than enough" was ill conceived
It was a reform school for bratty liddle bullies.

The only insight he got was how to be a better bully - so say his former classmates and others who knew him.

Young Donald treated his home as a fortress. Laura Manuelidis, who lived behind Mr. Trump on Wareham Place, recalled that when a ball bounced into the Trumps’ grassy yard, he would not throw the ball back but instead would yell, “I’m going to tell my dad; I’m going to call the police.”​

Confident. Incorrigible. Bully: Little Donny was a lot like candidate Donald Trump​

In elementary school, Donny impressed classmates with his athleticism, shenanigans and refusal to acknowledge mistakes, even one so trivial as misidentifying a popular professional wrestler. No matter his pals’ ridicule, one recalled, he doubled down, insisting wrestler Antonino Rocca’s name was “Rocky Antonino.”

Dennis Burnham was four years younger and lived around the corner from Donald. He inherited his own impression of his neighbor from his mother, who warned that he should “stay away from the Trumps.”
“Donald was known to be a bully, I was a little kid, and my parents didn’t want me beaten up,” said Burnham, 65, a business consultant in Texas.

Once when she left Dennis in a playpen in a back yard adjoining the Trumps’ property, Martha Burnham returned to find Donald throwing rocks at her son. “She saw Donald standing at the fence,” Dennis Burnham said, “using the playpen for target practice.”

for the record----the bandage on the ear of Trump is a minimal
kind of dressing for such an injury on the ear. For those who mock---may the next bullet hit your heart
People making fun of Trump having a bandage after being grazed by an assassin’s bullet are being stupid

But the people wearing them in the crowd look like fucking morons

Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

Trump: ‘I always felt that I was in the military’​

Someone can tell you people that you are about to be trolled by Trump, and you still get trolled. lmao

Good grief.. it's one of the cheapest, poorest military boarding schools in the country.
SO? what is your point----he needed an ELITE military school. Did you go to an ELITE high school? ----OBVIOUSLY NOT. I went
to PUBLIC SCHOOL---K - 12 and then State college---and then state
graduate school.

Trump says this private boarding school gave him more military training than the Army could​

He can't even admit it was a reform school LOL

Trump Sent to 'Reform School' As Teen for Bullying, Niece's Book Says​

During his run for office, however, Trump faced scrutiny for his lack of military service. He received five draft determents ("four for college, one for bad feet") over the course of the Vietnam War.
He's a total badass. Have you seen the memes? Muscles and machine guns. I'm too scared to get near him.

You Trump-haters should be ashamed of yourselves. He's going back to Butler County for a rally to honor Corey Comperatore, who was shot and killed during his July 13 rally on the Butler Farm Show grounds, and the two men who were injured.

You bring dishonor to firefighters everywhere and the families of those who were shot and killed.

Donald Trump says he's returning to Butler for a rally after attempted assassination
Great, another 90 minute rambling shit show full of LIES and idiots in attendance cheering for the LIES.

Neat, really Neat.

Forum List

Back