Anyone watching the Olympics yet?

How does that prevent a trannie from entering women's competitions?
No my claim was that it is not a new stance for me to have.
Now, you're lying. Here is the exchange:

1722006009285.png

Because the vast majority of world governing bodies have banned it from happening
So, all it takes is one.
If it happened more you might have a point, but it is rare and getting more so.
Why won't it happen more? All it takes is for some country that is non competitive in the Olympics to decide they are tired of being humiliated and fill its women's teams with men.

Again, if you wish to make everything in your life about politics, you are more than welcome to do so.
Yes, on a political forum, I'll talk about politics. I'm glad to have your permission, though I had no idea I needed it.
Freedom is awesome that way. In the mean time I will keep feeling pity for you and those like you that do this.

It reminds me of friends I had when Elton John finally came out as officially gay and they went from liking his music to not listening to it because he was gay. I was like "did the music change"?
Yes, and when some Russian trannies sweep gold, silver, and bronze in female sports, you'll say "did the games change?"

Remember the East German WunderMadchen that swept women's swimming in 1976 after that country had not won a single medal the previos Olympics? That wasn't even men, just 'roided up women.

I'll ask again, and give you the benefit of the doubt that you just missed this question: Why do we even need women's sports? Why not just say that all athletes compete with each other?

Last edited:
I'm not watching the retarded PC olympics. And even if they don't have trannies yet, it's just a matter of time. It's the best political sports platform for Marxists.

Why won't it happen more? All it takes is for some country that is non competitive in the Olympics to decide they are tired of being humiliated and fill its women's teams with men.

When that happens let me know.

Yes, and when some Russian trannies sweep gold, silver, and bronze in female sports, you'll say "did the games change?"

And again, when that happens let me know. Till then I will not stop watching based on your vivid imagination.

I'll ask again, and give you the benefit of the doubt that you just missed this question: Why do we even need women's sports? Why not just say that all athletes compete with each other?

Because men and women are different from each other physically. Seems painfully obvious.

Women's sports are retarded. I guess if you're a dad or something, then it's fun to see your little one on the soccer field. But things like the WNBA is subsidized PC retardation.

Women's sports are awesome, often times more fun to watch than the men's version.

I’m interested in track and field and Olympic boxing

Forum List

Back