Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vance will get killed in debates with ditsy Kamala? Surely you jest. Who would you rather have as "border czar", a giggly babe who can't find Texas and Arizona on the map or a former Marine?

If JD wants to build an expensive wall like his boss that won't fix the problem I'd rather have Kamala.

Trump likes to pull up the dirty rug from under his bad picks. It's his way.
God help JD Vance if Trump loses. Trump will go after him guns blazing and blame him for his loss. Vance will rue the day he ever heard of the name of Donald J. Trump.

Where on one hand he is not wrong but overall is not really right either.

And I'm the A-Political person on the forum.
Of course he is right to some degree. But if one's intent is to vote for people who will absolutely help the oligarchs instead of the voters, then that one should vote for Trump and Vance.

Of course he is right to some degree. But if one's intent is to vote for people who will absolutely help the oligarchs instead of the voters, then that one should vote for Trump and Vance.
The book he wrote (Hillbilly Ellogy) is one that seems consistent with the things he says now vx then. This would suggest that he does in fact believe what he is saying. However his waffling on various issues in the past tends to leave room for doubt.

Vance will get killed in debates with ditsy Kamala? Surely you jest. Who would you rather have as "border czar", a giggly babe who can't find Texas and Arizona on the map or a former Marine?
How would Vance and Harris have a debate?

If anyone, Vance will debate whoever Harris chooses as her running mate. Harris will debate Trump. That’s how it works.

Of course I can. Not sure why you have to lie.

What I don't like about MAGA is:

a. It is formed around the most blatant, embarrassing, emotionally damaged con man this country has ever seen.
b. It has professional politicians, media pundits and religious organizations selling their soul for it.
c. It celebrates caveman politics, i.e., aggressive, ignorant and juvenile behavior that is an insult to this country.
d. It demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect to an absolutely alarming degree.
e. It has isolated a large portion of the country within an entirely separate informational ecosystem.
f. It is often animated by mal-information, paranoia and rage.
g. It has conditioned its rank & file to avoid communicating and/or collaborating with anyone who dares to disagree with them.
h. It is purely binary in nature, and its constituents are willing to bring down the country if they can't get their way.
i. It is strongman-based, and now appears to be both authoritarian and theocratic.
j. It clearly considers important human characteristics such as empathy, decency, curiosity and collaboration as some kind of weaknesses.
k. It is electing people who reflect all of the above.

You'll notice that this isn't about the individual issues for me.

I know you'll deny and dismiss all of the above, and that's okay. I told you why I don't care for MAGA, and I've said all of the above any number of times. So you're just lying.
POWERFUL!!
52Q.gif

Man, James Donald Bowman is a gaffe machine! He's more mentally infirm than Biden.

But then again, senile septuagenarian Trump can't have a running mate who sounds better than him.

VANCE: I had a Diet Mountain Dew yesterday, and one today, I’m sure they’re gonna call that racist too but —

crickets

VANCE: It's good.

crickets

VANCE: I love you guys.

Translated "I'd rather do nothing about the border crisis while American citizens are raped an murdered as long as a democrat is in charge".
There was a bipartisan bill, one endorsed by the Border Patrol union, and Trump ordered it killed and Johnson obeyed.

Trump did not want Biden to achieve a victory. The border is all he has to bash Biden with.

Trump and the GOP own the border now.

Forum List

Back