Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nope, nope, nope. You don't have a womb, you can't talk about abortion. C'mon man, you know this. Why are you violating that rule?

Now you're going to bring up the unicorn man. The man who wants to have the baby when the woman doesn't. LOL. Rare AF

Trump is barely ahead in National Polls. That, in itself is amazing as GOP today have a major uphill climb to be ahead in National polls as Dem benefit from all the major urban voting centers. It just is what it is, it is not at all a reflection of the G.E except that the GOP needs to stay within 3-4 points of the national poll. To be ahead as GOP? That's a landslide victory.

By the way the MSM and D.C insiders know this which is why they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink at promoting Harris. The cable audience is primarily older voters since they are the only ones watching cable reliably today. With the Trump ads showing Kamalas deficiencies and positions on these same cable networks it's a tough sell for them.

As an example, CNN is far below a million viewers on weekends, their prime time. There are youtube streams involving the election in which I see 10k live viewers and once the episode is posted post-recording, it can get 100s of thousands, even a million+ views.

As an example, I saw a golf video with Trump and some golfer named Bryson DeChambeau. It was a charity event to raise money for the Wounded Warriors project I believe. It was posted recently and has almost 8M views. Think about that. These are generally a younger population watching.

Trump is the a master of the media. Have been his entire career. He will get the message out and reach voters he normally wouldn't reach.
Its hard to tell which way the electorate is leaning now.
Watching CNN & MSDNC you'd swear that Kamala has it locked up.
You watch FOX and it looks like Trump has solid leads in swing states.
I'm thinking that this election will hinge on what happens in the next debate between Trump and Kamala.
It would help if the appeals courts processed the Trump appeal so the 34 bullshit felonies could be overturned before the election.

Its hard to tell which way the electorate is leaning now.
Watching CNN & MSDNC you'd swear that Kamala has it locked up.
You watch FOX and it looks like Trump has solid leads in swing states.
I'm thinking that this election will hinge on what happens in the next debate between Trump and Kamala.
It would help if the appeals courts processed the Trump appeal so the 34 bullshit felonies could be overturned before the election.
Or we could hold the trials before the election.

Don't worry, Kamala was a great prosecutor. So good Trump donated $6000 to her in the past. She's going to prosecute him for the secret documents case the judge threw out.

The Georgia case and Jan 6. Wait and see.

Now you're going to bring up the unicorn man. The man who wants to have the baby when the woman doesn't. LOL. Rare AF
How many times do you have to hear it before you stop? You can't bear children so you have no standing to talk about abortion, and now you're trying to move the goalposts.

I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.
LOL. You're not serious.

Don't worry, Kamala was a great prosecutor. So good Trump donated $6000 to her in the past. She's going to prosecute him for the secret documents case the judge threw out.

The Georgia case and Jan 6. Wait and see.
Did you hear the words before you typed them out?

"She's going to prosecute him for the secret documents case the judge threw out".

Tell us, how is she going to prosecute anyone without a judge? Do you expect her to weaponize the justice system?

Don't worry, Kamala was a great prosecutor. So good Trump donated $6000 to her in the past. She's going to prosecute him for the secret documents case the judge threw out. The Georgia case and Jan 6. Wait and see.
The democrat's "Lawfare" was defeated, except for the 34 bullshit counts Marchan managed to get.
The appeals should overturn them soon.
Kamala flunked her first Bar exam. She did pass her "Deep Throat" exam with flying colors.
Commies do what commies do. We'll see who runs the DOJ in January.

Only because moderates and independents felt he was too old. Luck for us now they think Trump is.

Even Nikki said Trump and Biden were too old.

Don't forget Trump lost the last time he ran and barely beat Hillary. Hillary.

He beat Hillary 47.3 to 47%. Hillary didn't win enough blacks in MI. Blacks are THRILLED Kamala is running. Just like you love old rich white men running for you.
Nobody cares that Quid Pro Joe is old, they DO, however, care a LOT that his mind has been feeble and missing in action for years now.

Of course I can. Not sure why you have to lie.

What I don't like about MAGA is:

a. It is formed around the most blatant, embarrassing, emotionally damaged con man this country has ever seen.
b. It has professional politicians, media pundits and religious organizations selling their soul for it.
c. It celebrates caveman politics, i.e., aggressive, ignorant and juvenile behavior that is an insult to this country.
d. It demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect to an absolutely alarming degree.
e. It has isolated a large portion of the country within an entirely separate informational ecosystem.
f. It is often animated by mal-information, paranoia and rage.
g. It has conditioned its rank & file to avoid communicating and/or collaborating with anyone who dares to disagree with them.
h. It is purely binary in nature, and its constituents are willing to bring down the country if they can't get their way.
i. It is strongman-based, and now appears to be both authoritarian and theocratic.
j. It clearly considers important human characteristics such as empathy, decency, curiosity and collaboration as some kind of weaknesses.
k. It is electing people who reflect all of the above.

You'll notice that this isn't about the individual issues for me.

I know you'll deny and dismiss all of the above, and that's okay. I told you why I don't care for MAGA, and I've said all of the above any number of times. So you're just lying.
At leas you admit it's your personal issues rather than objective reality about half of America. Yes, half of America is MAGA

I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.
FWXIIL~1.JPG
FWWOCU~1.JPG

That ain't saying much because anyone who can fog a mirror will beat Biden in the polls.
.................................................................................................................................
Florida, Michigan, Minnesota all see surge in volunteers after Kamala was named.

Georgia, Nevada.

Hillary lost to Trump 47.3% to 47%. She didn't campaign once in MI. She thought she had it locked up.
Did you hear the words before you typed them out?

"She's going to prosecute him for the secret documents case the judge threw out".

Tell us, how is she going to prosecute anyone without a judge? Do you expect her to weaponize the justice system?

Yes. Just because a hack judge threw out the case, so what?

If a hack judge threw out the Hunter case you'd try it in the court for public opinion.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Yes. Just because a hack judge threw out the case, so what?
Oh, so she needs to find another hack judge she can control? Is that where you're going with this?
If a hack judge threw out the Hunter case you'd try it in the court for public opinion.
He's already been tried in the court of public opinion. He has no support from anyone at this point. Did you miss it?
Stop being a hypocrite.
Don't try to make this about me. You know that never ends well for you.

Oh, so she needs to find another hack judge she can control? Is that where you're going with this?

He's already been tried in the court of public opinion. He has no support from anyone at this point. Did you miss it?

Don't try to make this about me. You know that never ends well for you.

It was a jury of 12 citizens who found Trump guilty. I don't like Judges making up excuses that before were laughed at to throw out a case. I guess some people are above the law.

It was a jury of 12 citizens who found Trump guilty. I don't like Judges making up excuses that before were laughed at to throw out a case. I guess some people are above the law.
Then we should be seeing the appeal any day now, right? Judges do get overturned if they're wrong.

Vance will get killed in debates with ditsy Kamala? Surely you jest. Who would you rather have as "border czar", a giggly babe who can't find Texas and Arizona on the map or a former Marine?

Forum List

Back