Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.
Really? Energized you base, based on what accomplishments of Kamala, based on what policy of hers based on what foreign policy experience because there is NADA, but I will give you a chance

On one hand, the rank & file would get pretty angry, since he's full on MAGA (after completely and blatantly "changing his mind" about Trump).

On the other hand, Trump would make some goofy excuse, and they'd just believe whatever he said, as usual.

50/50.
Yet you, as a so called independent cannot tell us what you dislike about MAGA.

I was hoping he would pick Nikki Haley to unify the party.
Nikki is on board so the party is unified, but IMHO Nikki would gain more votes than JD does, especially women.
And would expose the democrats for the woman haters they are.

Really? Energized you base, based on what accomplishments of Kamala, based on what policy of hers based on what foreign policy experience because there is NADA, but I will give you a chance
I think they are just relieved they gave up on the charade that Joe wasn't in the throes of dementia

His supposed biography is mostly a work of fiction.

We know after George Santos Republicans are horrible about vetting their candidates. Hershel Walker, Roy Moore

Vance wrote that he goes “back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical a–hole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler.”

Reminds me of Nikki and Ron DeSantis. They said HORRIBLE things about Trump that were true but now back him. Sellouts.

Vance was also asked whether anti-abortion laws should include rape and incest exceptions. “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” he said in response. “At the end of day, we are talking about an unborn baby. What kind of society do we want to have? A society that looks at unborn babies as inconveniences to be discarded?”

When asked again about the exceptions, Vance said: “The question portrays a certain presumption that is wrong. It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society.”

And would expose the democrats for the woman haters they are.

Nikki is the one who hates women. Doesn't trust them to make their own decisions. No reproductive rights. She thinks abortion is murder. She, like Trump, would sign a federal law making abortion murder.

We know after George Santos Republicans are horrible about vetting their candidates. Hershel Walker, Roy Moore

Vance wrote that he goes “back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical a–hole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler.”

Reminds me of Nikki and Ron DeSantis. They said HORRIBLE things about Trump that were true but now back him. Sellouts.

Vance was also asked whether anti-abortion laws should include rape and incest exceptions. “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” he said in response. “At the end of day, we are talking about an unborn baby. What kind of society do we want to have? A society that looks at unborn babies as inconveniences to be discarded?”

When asked again about the exceptions, Vance said: “The question portrays a certain presumption that is wrong. It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society.”
Hmm, seems Harris questioned Biden on his so called equal rights lies, but he picked her you hypocrite

Nikki is the one who hates women. Doesn't trust them to make their own decisions. No reproductive rights. She thinks abortion is murder. She, like Trump, would sign a federal law making abortion murder.
See, here come the lies, what reproductive right is she taking away? Just call us racist, misogynists and finish this thread with a bang

Why do you say that? She beat Biden by 10-points more than Trump in polls.
Now that Kamala is their nominee, Trump is barely ahead, and will probably be behind on election day.
We'll see how the polls look after the debates, but Nikki is a much stronger candidate in the General.

Trump is barely ahead in National Polls. That, in itself is amazing as GOP today have a major uphill climb to be ahead in National polls as Dem benefit from all the major urban voting centers. It just is what it is, it is not at all a reflection of the G.E except that the GOP needs to stay within 3-4 points of the national poll. To be ahead as GOP? That's a landslide victory.

By the way the MSM and D.C insiders know this which is why they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink at promoting Harris. The cable audience is primarily older voters since they are the only ones watching cable reliably today. With the Trump ads showing Kamalas deficiencies and positions on these same cable networks it's a tough sell for them.

As an example, CNN is far below a million viewers on weekends, their prime time. There are youtube streams involving the election in which I see 10k live viewers and once the episode is posted post-recording, it can get 100s of thousands, even a million+ views.

As an example, I saw a golf video with Trump and some golfer named Bryson DeChambeau. It was a charity event to raise money for the Wounded Warriors project I believe. It was posted recently and has almost 8M views. Think about that. These are generally a younger population watching.

Trump is the a master of the media. Have been his entire career. He will get the message out and reach voters he normally wouldn't reach.

You guys are conceding a filibuster proof Senate? outstanding

You're a man, you don't have standing to criticize a womb-bearing human's opinion on abortion. Shame on you.

Yet you, as a so called independent cannot tell us what you dislike about MAGA.
Of course I can. Not sure why you have to lie.

What I don't like about MAGA is:

a. It is formed around the most blatant, embarrassing, emotionally damaged con man this country has ever seen.
b. It has professional politicians, media pundits and religious organizations selling their soul for it.
c. It celebrates caveman politics, i.e., aggressive, ignorant and juvenile behavior that is an insult to this country.
d. It demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect to an absolutely alarming degree.
e. It has isolated a large portion of the country within an entirely separate informational ecosystem.
f. It is often animated by mal-information, paranoia and rage.
g. It has conditioned its rank & file to avoid communicating and/or collaborating with anyone who dares to disagree with them.
h. It is purely binary in nature, and its constituents are willing to bring down the country if they can't get their way.
i. It is strongman-based, and now appears to be both authoritarian and theocratic.
j. It clearly considers important human characteristics such as empathy, decency, curiosity and collaboration as some kind of weaknesses.
k. It is electing people who reflect all of the above.

You'll notice that this isn't about the individual issues for me.

I know you'll deny and dismiss all of the above, and that's okay. I told you why I don't care for MAGA, and I've said all of the above any number of times. So you're just lying.

Last edited:
You're a man, you don't have standing to criticize a womb-bearing human's opinion on abortion. Shame on you.
Government has no business in a woman's doctors office. Abortion is not murder. If you think it is, stop lying about your ultimate goal of passing a federal law banning it in all 50 states.

Government has no business in a woman's doctors office. Abortion is not murder. If you think it is, stop lying about your ultimate goal of passing a federal law banning it in all 50 states.
Nope, nope, nope. You don't have a womb, you can't talk about abortion. C'mon man, you know this. Why are you violating that rule?

That ain't saying much because anyone who can fog a mirror will beat Biden in the polls.
.................................................................................................................................

Only because moderates and independents felt he was too old. Luck for us now they think Trump is.

Even Nikki said Trump and Biden were too old.

Don't forget Trump lost the last time he ran and barely beat Hillary. Hillary.

He beat Hillary 47.3 to 47%. Hillary didn't win enough blacks in MI. Blacks are THRILLED Kamala is running. Just like you love old rich white men running for you.

Forum List

Back