Civil Disobedience

The tactic the Elite Dems pulled with Biden because he wasn't going to win is a form of civil disobedience. They had their candidate. The primary voters selected him. They pulled him because he wasn't going to win.

So, IF (and it's a big IF) Harris wins in the fall:

Conservatives, it's time to start thinking of civil disobedience of our own. The Leftists know, and we do too, that this nation doesn't run without us.
Conservatives should start having a Rosa Parks moment.

Problem is, the media will never cover it.

But if done in mass, across the board, then they have a real problem.

There are a lot of RINO's who aren't going to vote for Trump.

Our concern was Biden was too old. We have no concerns now.

Trump is also too old.
No, nobody cares that Quid Pro is as old as dirt. They DO care that his mind has been gone for years now. Face it, you were championing Quid Pro as being fully capable of handling another 4 years as president. Stop pretending NOW that you care about him being old.

No, nobody cares that Quid Pro is as old as dirt. They DO care that his mind has been gone for years now. Face it, you were championing Quid Pro as being fully capable of handling another 4 years as president. Stop pretending NOW that you care about him being old.
We were concerned about Biden's age.

Are you telling me Trump can say this and you aren't concerned?

During his Wednesday rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, Trump appeared to explain why he keeps praising the character, saying it was because they are "real stories."

"They go crazy when I say the late, great Hannibal Lecter. They say, 'Why would he mention Hannibal Lecter? He must be cognitively in trouble.' No. These are real stories. Hannibal Lecter from 'Silence of the Lamb,' is a lovely man. He wants to have you for dinner," he said.

Kamama ain't winnin' a damn thing except the DemoCommie nomination.
It isn’t the sure Trump victory it was when the scenario was Trump vs Biden

Trump is still the front runner, but the race has tightened dramatically and I think everyone’s been surprised by the energizing effect Harris has had so far. And she still has the post-convention bump to look forward to

The only reason republicans are bitching is because this isn’t turning out to be the easy race that it appeared it was gonna be.

You said delegates can be switched. They cannot, they have to be persuaded to back a different candidate, essentially holding another primary without input from the voters
Well thats what happened. No one said the delegates would just automatically be allocated elsewhere.

And stop with the “voters being disenfranchised” bullshit

First, a primary election isn’t an election in the same sense the presidential election in November is. It’s an internal party process

Second, show me a single primary voter who is upset about their vote for Biden being now invalid. Show me one

It isn’t the sure Trump victory it was when the scenario was Trump vs Biden

Trump is still the front runner, but the race has tightened dramatically and I think everyone’s been surprised by the energizing effect Harris has had so far. And she still has the post-convention bump to look forward to

The only reason republicans are bitching is because this isn’t turning out to be the easy race that it appeared it was gonna be.
Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

Lawd a mercy you swallow the propaganda hook, line, and lead sinker!

laughing.gif

The tactic the Elite Dems pulled with Biden because he wasn't going to win is a form of civil disobedience. They had their candidate. The primary voters selected him. They pulled him because he wasn't going to win.

Conservatives, it's time to start thinking of civil disobedience of our own. The Leftists know, and we do too, that this nation doesn't run without us.

On the Duty of Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau, 1849 (Original title: Resistance to Civil Government) is a relevant read.

That both you and that other poster are both wrong. You said delegates can be switched. They cannot, they have to be persuaded to back a different candidate, essentially holding another primary without input from the voters. You know, stuff democrats love to do. The other guy tried to claim that Quid Pro was being all noble and selfless and stuff when he wasn't. Right up until the last moment he was vowing to stay in the race. You don't go from "I'm perfectly healthy and capable of being president for another 4 years" to "I'm too sick and feeble to be president for another 4 years" in 24 hours.
Why not?

Desperation is setting in for you.
Definitely not. Replacing Biden makes things better for Trump and Americans.

Tbh, the Democrats can't put up anyone electable after the things they've done, so they're fucked.
That's it.

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

Lawd a mercy you swallow the propaganda hook, line, and lead sinker!

laughing.gif
How so?

Biden was the presumptive nominee

Team Trump was justifiably upbeat because beating the doddering Biden seemed like a forgone conclusion

Under pressure from his party, Biden dropped from the race and his delegates rallied behind VP Harris as the nominee

Harris has done a better job then expected so far, and the race is not a certain thing anymore

This understandably does not sit well with Trump and his supporters, who would much rather go up against Biden than Harris

What did I get wrong?

How so?

Biden was the presumptive nominee

Team Trump was justifiably upbeat because beating the doddering Biden seemed like a forgone conclusion

Under pressure from his party, Biden dropped from the race and his delegates rallied behind VP Harris as the nominee

Harris has done a better job then expected so far, and the race is not a certain thing anymore

This understandably does not sit well with Trump and his supporters, who would much rather go up against Biden than Harris

What did I get wrong?
The part where Harris is less than Biden. :itsok:

A lot less.

Last edited:
Definitely not. Replacing Biden makes things better for Trump and Americans.

Tbh, the Democrats can't put up anyone electable after the things they've done, so they're fucked.
That's it.
Hilarious

You better stop looking at the polls and start the polls are skewed bullshit again.

“Harris is less than Biden”

What does that mean? Less what?
Less appealing, less liked, less electable, less respected.

Hopefully you get the gist by now.

Slap yourself: We can't have some bimbo as our national leader.

She's not qualified.

Less appealing, less liked, less electable, less respected.

Hopefully you get the gist by now.
Well she’s certainly polling better than Biden was. And certainly has her base more energized than Biden did.

That may change between now and
November, but you can’t deny that those are the facts on the ground at the moment

Well she’s certainly polling better than Biden was. And certainly has her base more energized than Biden did.

That may change between now and
November, but you can’t deny that those are the facts on the ground at the moment
Actually I can. The media lies. The polls are gaslighting lies.

Most people don't believe their BS.

So you think Biden had a better chance???

Then I guess you’re happy with the turn of events
Yes. The Democrat party is now reaping the karma of stealing an election.
They will lose twice what they stole. That's how things work in this world.

Last edited:

We can do it just but do it legally just by playing by their rules they've put in place. As President Trump urged everybody, vote early, vote by mail, use a drop box, whatever means you have to vote. Gather up legal votes from those who might not make it to the polls and mail those for them. (Break up trips to the post office though so you don't get tagged for ballot harvesting.)

Also we need to stop concentrating all our attention on Kamala's dismal record as Border Czar and go down the line to get her positions on everything out there from 'Doing away with private insurance and going to Medicare for all' to her approving unacceptable curriculum/indoctrination in schools, to her open border policies, her opposition to school choice, her raise taxes on everybody, leniency or non prosecution of criminals altogether, free college for all, student loan forgiveness, all in on the Green New Deal, etc. etc. etc.

Forum List

Back