Civil Disobedience

We were concerned about Biden's age.

Are you telling me Trump can say this and you aren't concerned?

During his Wednesday rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, Trump appeared to explain why he keeps praising the character, saying it was because they are "real stories."

"They go crazy when I say the late, great Hannibal Lecter. They say, 'Why would he mention Hannibal Lecter? He must be cognitively in trouble.' No. These are real stories. Hannibal Lecter from 'Silence of the Lamb,' is a lovely man. He wants to have you for dinner," he said.
Should I go find some really dumb things Harris has said as a much younger person and ask if they bother you? You were fine with Quid Pro Joe's condition because you planned to vote for him. You can't duck that.

Less appealing, less liked, less electable, less respected.

Hopefully you get the gist by now.

Slap yourself: We can't have some bimbo as our national leader.

She's not qualified.
Hilarious

Run now Marion. Your excuses are the stuff of a wanker.

Hilarious

You better stop looking at the polls and start the polls are skewed bullshit again.
The polls are doing exactly as predicted. She got an immediate bump for no better reason than she's not Quid Pro Joe and the media is wetting themselves with glee that they don't have to prop him up anymore. She will get another bump at the convention if they can crack the whip enough to prevent total chaos. Heck, Quid Pro may not even speak. After that it's about her record, which isn't great, and her policy proposals, which also aren't great. Then you have the endless loops of her laughing and the incoherent word salads. TRUMP! is a known commodity, and very little new information will be coming out about him. She, OTOH, will have a lot come out and reality will set in, just like it did for Hillary. I believe that she would need at least a 5-point overall lead and a lead outside the margin of error in the swing states after the convention to break even in November.

What the FUCK was Trump doing with all those classified documents? What was he going to do with them? Why did he lie to the FBI when he said he gave them all back? Don't answer because your answer will be bullshit.

Remember you accused Bill Clinton of selling secrets to China on his way out? Is that what Trump was doing?

We know Trump was showing top secets off to guests at Mara Lago and we know he told an Australian Billionaire our nuclear sub secrets, who then told 50 other people. Now before you answer let me remind you

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
I keep telling you that you need to ask him that yourself in the next meeting. During Q&A is a good time.

The polls are doing exactly as predicted. She got an immediate bump for no better reason than she's not Quid Pro Joe and the media is wetting themselves with glee that they don't have to prop him up anymore. She will get another bump at the convention if they can crack the whip enough to prevent total chaos. Heck, Quid Pro may not even speak. After that it's about her record, which isn't great, and her policy proposals, which also aren't great. Then you have the endless loops of her laughing and the incoherent word salads. TRUMP! is a known commodity, and very little new information will be coming out about him. She, OTOH, will have a lot come out and reality will set in, just like it did for Hillary. I believe that she would need at least a 5-point overall lead and a lead outside the margin of error in the swing states after the convention to break even in November.
The polling has barely begun on her. You referring to snap polls that are too early in process.

And remember that the Democratic Convention is still coming.

The polling has barely begun on her. You referring to snap polls that are too early in process.

And remember that the Democratic Convention is still coming.
I predict RFK Jr. will drop out and endorse Trump.

With RFK Jr. in the race Kamala up 8 points. With him out she's only up 2.

November last year, before the debate

1722015132577.png

RFK Jr insists he’s still in the race after rumors surface of drop out​

By
Social Links forDiana Glebova
Published July 26, 2024, 12:40 p.m. ET

Trump also jerked RFK Jr's chain by going along with his vaccine conspiracy theories.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s son, Bobby Kennedy III, posted a video of a phone call between Kennedy and former President Donald Trump in which the former president appeared to endorse false theories about the safety of vaccines.

Kennedy III posted a brief video on social media Tuesday morning filming Kennedy Jr. as he listens to Trump speak on the phone. Kennedy III said the video was taken on Sunday, the day after Trump was injured during a shooting at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. Kennedy III deleted the post containing the video hours later.

In the video, Trump can be heard discussing the amount of doses of vaccines that are scheduled for children, and suggested that after taking a high volume of vaccines, “you see the baby all of a sudden starting to change radically.”

1722015313831.png

Biden withdrew because his performance in the debate made it clear he was declining mentally and physically
He was not forced out. He was the only one who could make that decision. He put the needs of the country over his personal ambitions

You are being overly dramatic….hardly meets the threshold of Civil Disobedience
Performance in the debate... Jesus, that was more or less clear four years ago that Biden should be a one year president. You guys would have voted for a donkey had your party told you so.

Performance in the debate... Jesus, that was more or less clear four years ago that Biden should be a one year president. You guys would have voted for a donkey had your party told you so.
Results matter and Biden Delivered

This is more about the next four years than the last

Biden should have done this a year ago so we could have had a primary.

But yes. I'd rather sleepy Joe than creepy Don.

Results matter and Biden Delivered

This is more about the next four years than the last
Yeah, I have to admit that your despised party made a right choice to change its candidate. I hoped to the last that it would make the worst decision possible and leave Biden in the race.

Forum List

Back