Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump picked JD because he was so confident he was going to beat Biden.

So yeah, a good switch to a sane person would be one of those two. They've both shamelessly sold their souls, of course, but at least they're not theocrats.
To me, Vance was interchangeable with the other opportunists like Rubio, Ramiswami and even Haley at this point. The latter likely giving the party a bump because female VP. :rolleyes: Since the GOP has essentially become all about one man, the VP pick is pretty much inconsequential at this point.

Our politics is a bad joke. Neither party can get its shit together in our current political environment. Propaganda/social media rules the day, but as always money drives everything. Clooney extorted the democrats by threatening to pull donors. I believe that's the real reason Brandon pulled out of running for reelection.

All Harris needs to do from now until November is to put on a better 'show' than the orange bag O' shit.

To me, Vance was interchangeable with the other opportunists like Rubio, Ramiswami and even Haley at this point. The latter likely giving the party a bump because female VP. :rolleyes: Since the GOP has essentially become all about one man, the VP pick is pretty much inconsequential at this point.

Our politics is a bad joke. Neither party can get its shit together in our current political environment. Propaganda/social media rules the day, but as always money drives everything. Clooney extorted the democrats by threatening to pull donors. I believe that's the real reason Brandon pulled out of running for reelection.

All Harris needs to do from now until November is to put on a better 'show' than the orange bag O' shit.
I'm just going to keep an eye on the swing states, and Trump has definitely held the advantage there.

Unless I see some real changes, I still think this is his election to lose.

When the soulless, shit-eating rodents are sniveling about JD Vance.... you know President Trump made the right decision. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Syphilis anyone?

b0a40c264badb374.jpg

Forum List

Back