Zone1 Believers, Is President Trump "Marked" for a Holy Purpose?

I am a recently confirmed Catholic Christian, but I have not really formed an opinion about this. Have seen articles about it in a few places.

Input from Christians would be appreciated.

TBH these are the things I don't address. I'm not qualified, I can't know.

The Bible is the authority and if the Bible says it, that's that. But the Bible doesn't speak on Trump (of course). So I can say it sure looks like God spared his life in a miraculous way, but I can't say to what purpose. If that makes sense.

The Bible is the authority and if the Bible says it, that's that. But the Bible doesn't speak on Trump (of course). So I can say it sure looks like God spared his life in a miraculous way, but I can't say to what purpose. If that makes sense.

PS I believe this is at least partly what the Jesus meant when He said "Judge not, lest you be judged". Not that we can't recognize and confront sin as outlined in the Bible, but that we not stand in God's judgement seat if we don't really know.

Only God knows that, and he might tell ya, and he might not.

Forum List

Back