"She’s on tape. The beautiful thing about modern technology is when you say something, you’re screwed if it’s bad.” - Trump

You are a low information twat whose mind is "open" to fringe conspiracy theories.

People like you act this way because you're too afraid to live in reality. If you can't convince yourself of the fringe theory, the next best option is to pretend like there's no way to know.

If you don't believe in anything, then everything is possible.

I am far more informed that you are, or will probably ever be.

Reality? The one where women can have penises, not prosecuting crime lowers crime, and open borders aren't really open?

I believe in reality, and in clear lines between good, ambivalent, idiotic, and evil.

I am far more informed that you are, or will probably ever be.

Reality? The one where women can have penises, not prosecuting crime lowers crime, and open borders aren't really open?

I believe in reality, and in clear lines between good, ambivalent, idiotic, and evil.
Low information twats living on twitter think they’re well informed but when you’re pumped full of fact free alternate realities, you’re not really informed.

You’re misinformed.

Low information twats living on twitter think they’re well informed but when you’re pumped full of fact free alternate realities, you’re not really informed.

You’re misinformed.

I read far more than twitter. And I'm not misinformed, I just think your opinions are garbage.

I read far more than twitter. And I'm not misinformed, I just think your opinions are garbage.
Your choice of what you read (or more importantly what you believe given you're conditioned to disbelieve any legitimate news organizations that don't tell you what you want to hear) also leads to your chronic misinformation.

The right wing media ecosystem is self-reinforcing.

Your choice of what you read (or more importantly what you believe given you're conditioned to disbelieve any legitimate news organizations that don't tell you what you want to hear) also leads to your chronic misinformation.

The right wing media ecosystem is self-reinforcing.

I check CNN all the time to see fake news from the left, I used to go to Daily Kos, but CNN went so nanners they are an acceptable substitute.

I check CNN all the time to see fake news from the left, I used to go to Daily Kos, but CNN went so nanners they are an acceptable substitute.
Doesn’t matter what you read if you allow your conditioning to prevent you from giving it serious consideration.

You are a good little twat who labels anything you don’t want to believe as “fake news”.

Doesn’t matter what you read if you allow your conditioning to prevent you from giving it serious consideration.

You are a good little twat who labels anything you don’t want to believe as “fake news”.

I just don't give your worthless opinions serious consideration, like many on this board.

Only for your sides fake news, and actual fake news, you good wibble prog lemming.

I just don't give your worthless opinions serious consideration, like many on this board.

Only for your sides fake news, and actual fake news, you good wibble prog lemming.
Thanks for proving my point.

Anything outside your narrative is "worthless". The only value in information is whether it supports the narrative.

Good little low information twat. The only difference is that you don't have an excuse for it. You choose to be low information.

Thanks for proving my point.

Anything outside your narrative is "worthless". The only value in information is whether it supports the narrative.

Good little low information twat. The only difference is that you don't have an excuse for it. You choose to be low information.

No, just items from you in this thread.

More pee-wee herman debating, and using the same thing I call you. Bush league.

No, just items from you in this thread.

More pee-wee herman debating, and using the same thing I call you. Bush league.
Your attack on me as a "low information twat" was false given I was aware that the original account labeled it parody. This was an attempt to deflect from the real criticism that this information is hidden from anyone who simply sees Musk's tweet with the video embedded.

Sorry if the label fits someone like yourself better. Your continual denial of reality continues to exemplify a major problem in American politics.

Your attack on me as a "low information twat" was false given I was aware that the original account labeled it parody. This was an attempt to deflect from the real criticism that this information is hidden from anyone who simply sees Musk's tweet with the video embedded.

Sorry if the label fits someone like yourself better. Your continual denial of reality continues to exemplify a major problem in American politics.

It's an opinion so it's whatever I think you are, and all the evidence points to you just regurgitating lefty talking points.

I doubt you were aware of it. your posts reek of making it up as you go along when confronted with new information.

Stop using denial of reality, Dems are the champions at that. it comes from their Marxist roots.

It's an opinion so it's whatever I think you are, and all the evidence points to you just regurgitating lefty talking points.

I doubt you were aware of it. your posts reek of making it up as you go along when confronted with new information.

Stop using denial of reality, Dems are the champions at that. it comes from their Marxist roots.
You think saying it's just an "opinion" is a magic word that takes away any need for your statements to be substantiated by any reliable or reasonable facts. It's not. Not all opinions are equal and it doesn't protect you from being a low information twat.

When confronted with new information, people should be able to change their minds. When you are confronted with new information, you don't change your mind. You ignore the information or label it "fake news". Right wing orthodoxy these days does not allow anyone to admit they were wrong. It started decades ago with the term "flip flopper" and was severely exacerbated under Trump. MAGA views changing ones mind or admitting they're wrong as weakness and being weak is one of if not the greatest sin one could commit.

Which is why when the attacker of Paul Pelosi confessed in court to his crimes, the right winger twats said he could have been paid off. Which is why they will never admit their bullshit about the election is wrong. Which is why they cling to repeated falsehood after repeated falsehood.

Last edited:
You think saying it's just an "opinion" is a magic word that takes away any need for your statements to be substantiated by any reliable or reasonable facts. It's not. Not all opinions are equal and it doesn't protect you from being a low information twat.

When confronted with new information, people should be able to change their minds. When you are confronted with new information, you don't change your mind. You ignore the information or label it "fake news". Right wing orthodoxy these days does not allow anyone to admit they were wrong. It started decades ago with the term "flip flopper" and was severely exacerbated under Trump. MAGA views changing ones mind or admitting they're wrong as weakness and being weak is one of if not the greatest sin one could commit.

Which is why when the attacker of Paul Pelosi confessed in court to his crimes, the right winger twats said he could have been paid off. Which is why they will never admit their bullshit about the election is wrong. Which is why they cling to repeated falsehood after repeated falsehood.

What actual facts do you ever bring to the table?

When confronted with bullshit information, only idiots like you would change their minds.

Plenty of people have confessed in courts without telling the truth about what happened. Ever hear of the Moscow show trials?

What actual facts do you ever bring to the table?

When confronted with bullshit information, only idiots like you would change their minds.

Plenty of people have confessed in courts without telling the truth about what happened. Ever hear of the Moscow show trials?
Do you think our court system is comparable to that in Russia?

Honestly.

Do you?

Forum List

Back