"She’s on tape. The beautiful thing about modern technology is when you say something, you’re screwed if it’s bad.” - Trump

I know you're not. I was being facetious, since you clearly support killing babies at 15 weeks. I don't hold it against you.

I don't support it, I just don't see government being involved at that point. I also don't support allowing it for just the health of the mother after that, only for a threat to her life.

and honestly after 20-24 weeks just C-sectioning the preemie is probably safer than aborting it.

There is a very stark difference. Harris' "embarrassing" videos are complete, taken in context, and utterly damning. Trump and Vance's "embarrassing" videos are either intentional misunderstandings of what was said, taken out of context, or simply lied about.

The truth will determine this election. KH is awful.

There is a very stark difference. Harris' "embarrassing" videos are complete, taken in context, and utterly damning. Trump and Vance's "embarrassing" videos are either intentional misunderstandings of what was said, taken out of context, or simply lied about.

The truth will determine this election. KH is awful.
Trump rants on and on like an insane person at his rallies.

That's how twitter works, the original was marked a parody.
Yep. Launder the post through retweets so that no one has to know that it was a parody.

That’s exactly how twitter works now. They pretend the rules actually matter.

During Kamala's 2020 run, she specifically stated she'd ban fracking. Not to mention Joe Biden's promise to rid the United States of fossil fuel utilization. Are you really that dense?

Like Trump has changes his mind, others do too.

Many instances show an equivalency with Trump. And that's in a matter of a week, not 4 years.

Like Trump was for debating Harris before he was against it.

next

Like Trump has changes his mind, others do too.

Many instances show an equivalency with Trump.

Like Trump was for debating Harris before he was against it.

next
Kamala changed her mind because she is the presumptive nominee for president in an election year. Her history demonstrates otherwise, even when she was a Senator, which she highlights in the video clip during her Town Hall. She just wants Pennsylvania, and her history on the topic speaks otherwise with her "change of mind." Sorry buddy .. history doesn't just go away.

Kamala changed her mind because she is the presumptive nominee for president in an election year. Her history demonstrates otherwise, even when she was a Senator, which she highlights in the video clip during her Town Hall. She just wants Pennsylvania, and her history on the topic speaks otherwise with her "change of mind." Sorry buddy .. history doesn't just go away.
Whatever.

Trump was for debating Harris before he was against it.

Forum List

Back