Kamala's Dad is JAMAICAN AFRICAN and not AFRICAN AMERICAN. Period. Full Stop. End of Story.

She is a woman of color, and people of color, I don't think, will be interested in counter arguments from whites as to what constitutes 'color.'

All of this bull shit about Kamala being the first "African American Presidential Candidate" is just that. BULL SHIT. Look it up yourself, Donald Harris was born and grew up and graduated high school in JAMAICA. Push back against the gaslighting. Kamala is trying to trick millions of people into voting for her because she is African American. She's about as African American as Donald Trump.
Harris is certainly of African descent and she is an American by birth. That makes her and African American. I would assume she is woman although the opposition will claim otherwise. And she is or soon will be the democrat candidate for president.
That makes her the first African American Woman Democrat Presidential Candidate for President.

Last edited:
Harris is certainly of African descent and she is an American by birth. That makes her and African American. I would assume she is woman although the opposition will claim otherwise. And she is or soon will be the democrat candidate for president.
That makes her the first African American Woman Presidential Candidate for President.

Actually she's more of a mutt or a Mulatto.

1722400497166.jpeg

Harris is not a Native American and someone with heritage from India would be considered "Asian."
She is a Native born America by definition.
A native-born American is someone who was born in the United States or certain U.S. territories
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/acs/acsbr09-16.pdf

First you guy try turn her from black to white, Then you try change her nationality from American to Indian
I guess you will claim she isn't a woman next.

Anything it takes to convince voters that she is not the first African American Women to run for the presidency.

And It's just a waste of effort because Karmala is not the first black woman to run for president. Shirley Chisholm has that honor.

She is a Native born America by definition.
A native-born American is someone who was born in the United States or certain U.S. territories
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/acs/acsbr09-16.pdf

First you guy try turn her from black to white, Then you try change her nationality from American to Indian
I guess you will claim she isn't woman next.

Anything it takes to convince voters that she is not the first African American Women to run for the presidency.

And It's just a waste of effort because Karmala is not the first black woman to run for president. Shirley Chisholm has that honor.

There are no Americans as far as Marxists are concerned. There are black Americans, white Americans, red Americans, yellow Americans, rich Americans, poor Americans, male Americans, female Americans, LGBT Americans, Democrat Americans, Republican Americans, libertarian Americans, Americans who like beans in their chili, Americans who don't like beans in their chili, Americans who think .45 ACP is better than 9mm, and Americans who think 9mm is better than 45 ACP.

Without dividing everyone up into different classes, the Marxists wouldn't be able to stir up so much shit between us all. And that right there is the primary reason Kamala Harris identifies as a "black person."

Without racial, class, and economic division, Marxism would cease to exist.

That sir is totally false. She is being touted as the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN Presidential candidate. Yet her family lineage has NO CONNECTION to American Slavery, Jim Crow Laws or segregation. Her family lineage is connected to Jamaican Plantation owners who lived a life of luxury on the backs of African slaves. Those are the facts.
Neither Harris nor the Democratic party is making that claim because she not the first Black woman presidential candidate. I thought she was for some time but Shirly Chisholm is.

Shirley Chisholm, the FIRST Black Woman to run for President in the US​

All of this bull shit about Kamala being the first "African American Presidential Candidate" is just that. BULL SHIT. Look it up yourself, Donald Harris was born and grew up and graduated high school in JAMAICA. Push back against the gaslighting. Kamala is trying to trick millions of people into voting for her because she is African American. She's about as African American as Donald Trump.
So what !!!!!!!

Forum List

Back