VP picks don't usually matter.....but this time

The obvious reasons why Harris (who got zero votes) picked Walz (Who?) were, (a) Shapiro is too dynamic and articulate, and would have made Kammy look bad on the campaign trail, and (b) She picked someone who is as far Left as she is, and has no aspirations to higher office.

In his introductory remarks last night, he showed that he is just more of the same old stuff...lies, insubstantial feel-good rhetoric, and phony moderate posturing.

I dont usually make predictions but if I did I would call it over. Harris killed it with a great selection to compare to Trump’s nightmare selection.

JD Vance is a 40 year old nobody with no resume who is a real awkward kook and says bad shit every day.

Walz is a Governor veteran teacher coach who speaks about normal shit and is dynamic.

GOP is looking like toast.
tumblr_mwhxt65QMj1ro8t0jo1_500.gif

I dont usually make predictions but if I did I would call it over. Harris killed it with a great selection to compare to Trump’s nightmare selection.

JD Vance is a 40 year old nobody with no resume who is a real awkward kook and says bad shit every day.

Walz is a Governor veteran teacher coach who speaks about normal shit and is dynamic.

GOP is looking like toast.
He's carrying some pretty shitty history. Stolen valor is a big no no even on the left.

He's carrying some pretty shitty history. Stolen valor is a big no no even on the left.
That’s bullshit and wont fly with anyone but right wing weirdos who aren’t voting for Dems anyway. He is a great pick to energize the base and not a fucking weirdo like cat lady hating Vance. What a nightmare for the GOP.

The obvious reasons why Harris (who got zero votes) picked Walz (Who?) were, (a) Shapiro is too dynamic and articulate, and would have made Kammy look bad on the campaign trail, and (b) She picked someone who is as far Left as she is, and has no aspirations to higher office.

In his introductory remarks last night, he showed that he is just more of the same old stuff...lies, insubstantial feel-good rhetoric, and phony moderate posturing.
She didn't pick him. She isn't in charge of anything. Not even Sponge Brains Shits Pants is in charge of anything.

I believe it is the Bastard Son Frank Marshall Davis in command along with Nazi Pelousy and Ubercunt as strong lieutenants or Capos.

Think of it as a Crime Family running a legitimate business from the shadows.

Starting to make sense?

dimocrap scum voters don't care. They are already the lowest form of life on Earth, can't get much worse for them.

That’s bullshit and wont fly with anyone but right wing weirdos who aren’t voting for Dems anyway. He is a great pick to energize the base and not a fucking weirdo like cat lady hating Vance. What a nightmare for the GOP.
I wouldn't count on that. First of all you're underestimating the depth of misogyny in the American voting public. Secondly if he's willing to lie about his military past it would seem nothing is sacred. I don't think people are going to overlook that. But then again we're up against the theory that VP picks are inconsequential in the final analysis.

I had never seen Walz before but he impressed me

Regular guy, teacher, soldier……Folksy

I look forward to seeing more of him

I had never seen Walz before but he impressed me

Regular guy, teacher, soldier……Folksy

I look forward to seeing more of him
He is crazy. His wife is crazier. And he left the national guard once he was activated to go to Iraq. Vee offer zee vorld order!!!!

Trump made a great pick with JD Vance. This is a man who grew up in poverty, served in the marines and is now a U.S. senator.

Kamala on the other hand doubled down on her woke craziness.

Kamala’s first major decision as the nominee was to pick a running mate. She shuns the Pennsylvania governor because he’s Jewish and picks the most liberal radical governor possible.

If your main issues are the economy, jobs, national security, gas prices and an organized immigration process then the Trump-Vance ticket is easily the choice and that’s not even debatable.

Trump made a great pick with JD Vance. This is a man who grew up in poverty, served in the marines and is now a U.S. senator.

Kamala on the other hand doubled down on her woke craziness.

Kamala’s first major decision as the nominee was to pick a running mate. She shuns the Pennsylvania governor because he’s Jewish and picks the most liberal radical governor possible.

If your main issues are the economy, jobs, national security, gas prices and an organized immigration process then the Trump-Vance ticket is easily the choice and that’s not even debatable.
How is this guy going to debate Vance with this stolen valor shit hanging over him?.... can't see it.

It might. With both candidates making nearly inexplicable selections the voting public has to be at the wonderment stage

Trump should have gone with a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul. Malaka really screwed up....she should have opted for a centrist...and maybe a Hispanic centrist.

This will test the theory about VP selections.

Jo

Only one of the VP candidates has a spouse that bragged about opening her windows so that she could breath in the smell of innocent peoples lives being destroyed. That was Tampon Tim’s wife.

Forum List

Back