VP picks don't usually matter.....but this time

Only one of the VP candidates has a spouse that bragged about opening her windows so that she could breath in the smell of innocent peoples lives being destroyed. That was Tampon Tim’s wife.
I know...that's gonna smell bad on the debate stage. Oh wait....lefty loves that stuff.

It's gonna stick....

When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle — not the other way,” the retired command sergeant major told The Post Tuesday. “He ran away. It’s sad.

So a retried guy is calling out another guy for retiring.

yeah, that is going to stick. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

and it is still not stolen valor.

Yep.

It is sticking with all of you that would not vote for Dem if someone put a gun to your head.

I do not think the Dems give a fuck what you cult member think
I’d vote for Tulsi. The sickos of the parties took control and now the Dems are just weird.

I wouldn't count on that. First of all you're underestimating the depth of misogyny in the American voting public. Secondly if he's willing to lie about his military past it would seem nothing is sacred. I don't think people are going to overlook that. But then again we're up against the theory that VP picks are inconsequential in the final analysis.

As my Hero, Big Al would say, "Who wants to understand women? Women understand women and they hate each other!"

OGC.fa7e87fc172fd05041811867249481f6

Greatest SitCom EVER!!

I am not one to laugh at a TV or Movie screen. Like, almost never.

But they did a Christmas Episode one time that I almost busted a gut watching. Right up there with "WKRP's" -- "I swear! I thought Turkeys could fly!!"

The Wife thought I was losing my mind.

Too late

And you morons need to learn what a woman is.
Somewhere between the Western World, who puts them on a pedestal and the Muslim World, which treats them like unclean beasts of burden.

Better be careful, girls. Islam is encroaching into Western thought more each day.

Keep putting dimocrap scum in Office and it won't long before you're required to wear a burqa.

But then....... dimocrap scum gays are all for Islam. Even though they know what the goat-fuckers will do to them when they get the chance.

Funny stuff since most of Islam is gay as a -- Not a $3 bill, more like as gay as a $30 dollar bill.

Ask any Asscrackistan Vet.

The medics used to have newly married men wander into the dispensary asking why they couldn't get their wives pregnant. And when the process was explained to them, they were literally APPALLED at where they had to put their little weenies. Said that women were too dirty.

Ask somebody. It is a fact. Those people...... They're fucked up.

Then ask them about Man-Love Thursdays. You'll love that one.

Keep voting dimocrap girls. You'll deserve what you get. Bigly

It's gonna stick....

When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle — not the other way,” the retired command sergeant major told The Post Tuesday. “He ran away. It’s sad.

Once again, Republicans resort to Swiftboat Attacks on those who serve their country.

Been there, Done that

As my Hero, Big Al would say, "Who wants to understand women? Women understand women and they hate each other!"

OGC.fa7e87fc172fd05041811867249481f6

Greatest SitCom EVER!!

I am not one to laugh at a TV or Movie screen. Like, almost never.

But they did a Christmas Episode one time that I almost busted a gut watching. Right up there with "WKRP's" -- "I swear! I thought Turkeys could fly!!"

The Wife thought I was losing my mind.

Too late
The Bundyman!

Somewhere between the Western World, who puts them on a pedestal and the Muslim World, which treats them like unclean beasts of burden.

Better be careful, girls. Islam is encroaching into Western thought more each day.

Keep putting dimocrap scum in Office and it won't long before you're required to wear a burqa.

But then....... dimocrap scum gays are all for Islam. Even though they know what the goat-fuckers will do to them when they get the chance.

Funny stuff since most of Islam is gay as a -- Not a $3 bill, more like as gay as a $30 dollar bill.

Ask any Asscrackistan Vet.

The medics used to have newly married men wander into the dispensary asking why they couldn't get their wives pregnant. And when the process was explained to them, they were literally APPALLED at where they had to put their little weenies. Said that women were too dirty.

Ask somebody. It is a fact. Those people...... They're fucked up.

Then ask them about Man-Love Thursdays. You'll love that one.

Keep voting dimocrap girls. You'll deserve what you get. Bigly
Afghanistan was a really baaaaad place for little boys.

It might. With both candidates making nearly inexplicable selections the voting public has to be at the wonderment stage

Trump should have gone with a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul. Malaka really screwed up....she should have opted for a centrist...and maybe a Hispanic centrist.

This will test the theory about VP selections.

Jo
Not sure who “Malaka” is. You seem confused.

It does matter because Trump is old and fat and not likely to finish a four year term.

If you vote for Trump you better like the idea of President Vance because that weird eye liner wearing couch fucker might end up in the Oval Office

Last edited:

It does matter because Trump is old and fat and not likely to finish a four year term.

If you vote for Trump you better like the idea of President Vance because that weird eye liner wearing couch fucker might end up on the Oval Office Dumb
Oh sorry Alkama.....

I wouldn't count on that. First of all you're underestimating the depth of misogyny in the American voting public. Secondly if he's willing to lie about his military past it would seem nothing is sacred. I don't think people are going to overlook that. But then again we're up against the theory that VP picks are inconsequential in the final analysis.
Stolen valor is a joke. The smear on his impeccable service record will blow up in coward shin splints face. I hope they make this election about service records and truthfulness…. I dare them.

Stolen valor is a joke. The smear on his impeccable service record will blow up in coward shin splints face. I hope they make this election about service records and truthfulness…. I dare them.

He ran

What are you going to do if they do? Hold your breath and stomp your feet?

If you vote for Trump you better like the idea of President Vance because that weird eye liner wearing couch fucker might end up in the Oval Office

Trump plays 18 holes every day.

Ever try it?

But you're right about older candidates.....it really needs to stop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back