Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

Look at this kindly old uncle pointing to his friend across the way!
0724937d166ea865de118db50657113f2ae44fc9r1-720-540v2_hq.jpg

Leftists like him, too. He went on to kill millions.

His character is far better than a flipflopping ex-hillbilly or an adulterous liar.

The fact that in the 24-hours after his VP announcement Democratic voters like me poured in 36 million dollars to the campaign.
You supported an incestuous pedophile, and would gladly have voted for him again. You have no moral basis on which to judge character.

You supported an incestuous pedophile, and would gladly have voted for him again. You have no moral basis on which to judge character.

Trump is a convicted felon.

Harris is a former prosecutor.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Coming to a theater near you 16 Documents starring DJ Trump.jpg

When did he learn that his unit would be deploying to Iraq? Because getting the formal order is never the first time you hear about a deployment.

Good question. You do indeed hear rumors, but how far out?

I know that when I retired around that same timeframe (2009) I was told to submit my paperwork 14 months prior to when I really wanted to get out to ensure it was complete. I will assume that things are not that different in the NG than they were in the Marines.

Also, once your retirement process is past a certain point, there are a lot of things that the military is no longer "allowed" to do with you. For instance once I had done my final physical with the VA I was no longer allowed to run an official PFT as I could have done something to myself that changed the outcome of the final physical.

Yes, if Walz had carried through on his promise to serve his unit as an acting Command Sergeant Major even after and especially after learnign they were to be deployed to a combat zone, no one would object to his calling himself one forever.

Do you have a link to this promise? Was it recorded? Or is it just something you heard happened?

Forum List

Back