Walking in the morning while being black.

So the choice is between guns and kids and you choose guns.
I have a better way to protect kids than you do

You can try to take all the guns but that would take a long time

And criminals will be the last to give you their guns

I’m appalled you don’t care about protecting kids.

You want to protect guns more than you want to protect kids.

Again, Guns would pour in open borders just like prohibited Coke & Heroin. Anything for a buck. Mexicans and South Americans are as corrupt and violent killers as anyone in the history of mankind. They still put heads on fenceposts in the years 2000s’+.

OK, sigh. Not all of them. Dont hear much from them about our border onslaught do you? Like muslims, anything for the team.

unless he was seen as suspcious and cop is investigating. which was going in.
Reasonable suspicion has to be articulable and specific. There wasn’t reasonable suspicion.

Unless reasonable suspicion means anything you want. Which it kind of does but shouldn’t.

Again, Guns would pour in open borders just like prohibited Coke & Heroin. Anything for a buck. Mexicans and South Americans are as corrupt and violent killers as anyone in the history of mankind. They still put heads on fenceposts in the years 2000s’+.

OK, sigh. Not all of them. Dont hear much from them about our border onslaught do you? Like muslims, anything for the team.
Guns pour into Mexico from the US. Not the other way around.

Reasonable suspicion has to be articulable and specific. There wasn’t reasonable suspicion.

Unless reasonable suspicion means anything you want. Which it kind of does but shouldn’t.
when guy is running around afte dark with flash light around storage rooms and with kid . thats suspicious., maybe a kidnapping.

I’m appalled you don’t care about protecting kids.

You want to protect guns more than you want to protect kids.
Now you just blowing smoke and trying recover from your mistake of valuing adult privacy over child safety

But it wont work

Yeah thats the deep state line. Yawning.

If guns were outlawed here, some sort of confiscation, they would pour in (to criminals mostly) like never before. Like Illegal tons of Coke & Heroin every mont you dumb OX!
The reason they pour into Mexico from the US is that guns are as easy to come by as cocaine is to come by in Colombia.

US gunmakers love supplying the cartels.

And you value obsession with guns over child safety.
Not at all

I’ve explained, and others have pointed out, that your gun confiscation scheme will take years, and in the end will not disarm criminals

Meanwhile you are doing nothing to protect children

My plan is much better

Forum List

Back