Walking in the morning while being black.

They didn't arrest him for going on a walk with his kid. They arrested him for not complying with their request for his name, address and DOB which automatically made him a suspicious person.

". . .In Oklahoma, individuals are required to provide their name, address, and date of birth when reasonably requested by a law enforcement officer during a stop or detention. This information enables officers to verify identities, address potential threats, and gather necessary information for their investigations. It is important to note that while providing identification is mandatory, answering additional questions or providing further details beyond the basic identification information is not required under the law. . ."
so true. and he was not black., he iranian or mexican, thread built on a lie as it is.

How did they know that for sure though?

He said no ID on me? They can’t search him. So right away, red flag for warrants. Everyone in CA says no ID if the have warrants yet they are out. Sometimes while even pulled over driving. No one wants to be hauled in to jail. No one. Then they start the fake name game. Using Friends address etc.
They shoot the guy at 8:00 mark in the video I posted.

Cop was charged with 67 crimes and only gets 12 years
43 min internet 1 in a billion video no one ever heard of? If partially true it ain’t mainstream You’re gonna have to summarize your crisis story. No ones got time to sift thru your storybook. This ain’t Dateline up in here.

Huh? He did. The perp wouldn’t answer. Now your all making me angry. When your perfect at your job you can pop off. Disband the Police now! Fend for your own selves!
The man walking with his kid at dawn was not a perp. No probable cause for police to harass this innocent citizen.

The article says they can demand names during a stop or detention.

It was not a traffic stop.

He was not being detained because there was no grounds for detention. He asked if it was suspicious for him to be walking around and the officer said technically it wasn’t.

Therefore the law does not apply to him and arresting him for not providing his name was illegal.
Nope. OK is not a "stop and identify" state. He was not required to identify himself.
unless he was seen as suspcious and cop is investigating. which was going in.

You really believe that? Okay, that just makes you full of b-o-l-o-g-n-a.
most folks dont walk around with kid at dawn unless thy are up to something.

It’s not commonplace. Usually kids stay in bed. One parent home while the other jogs or walks. Kids can’t keep up. Especially a Special needs kid? Unless maybe they walk a dog together. Again, down a smelly trash can alley? Hey I’ve been wrong but I use logic & reason. All we have is a short video and all the internet constitutional scholars rushing to the mutes defense. I glance at it. Ahh?

I lean more to “father of the year” was more likely casing an area or got interrupted (stashed his tools). Kid was a plant to throw off the scent of a prowler. But thats me…..No I don’t feel bad about it. Could be JUST the warrants (allegedly) made him into Silent Bob? Not, my name is x, my son Z, call my wife…heres my address, this is our route because….

Could be a Single father working hard for his kid.was it his kid? I need all facts.

Last edited:
It’s not commonplace. Usually kids stay in bed. One parent home while the other jogs or walks. Kids can’t keep up. Especially a Special needs kid? Unless maybe they walk a dog together. Again, down a smelly trash can alley? Hey I’ve been wrong but I use logic & reason.

I lean more to “father of the year” was more likely casing an area or got interrupted. Kid was a plant to throw off the scent of a prowler. But thats me…..No I don’t feel bad about it. Could be JUST the warrants (allegedly) made him into Silent Bob? Not, my name is x, my son Z, call my wife…heres my address, this is our route because….

Could be a Single father working hard for his kid.was it his kid? I need all facts.

The kid was six years old. Little kids tend to get up earlier than bigger kids because they go to bed earlier. :dunno:

Forum List

Back