...Questions on Trump's work ethic & stamina....

Dumbasses the SS/FBI tried to assassinate TRUMP. The lack of rallies is because of security issues. The MAN was shot and a person was killed along with others being injured. Interesting they told TRUMP "no outside rallies for you" but Harris is holding outside rallies. I realize her crowds are small so easier to secure.

Actually Harris crowds are huge. Trump's have fallen off. He cheats all his rally sites. Never pays them.

Reliably right leaning news collator, The Hill, offers us this reporting this morning.
I'll post a taster and you can read the rest of the report in the link.

But briefly, Don has retreated from his campaign's pace recently whereas surging Harris is going into overdrive. Which, no surprise, sparks questions about Don's age, stamina, and desire.

I personally don't know Don Trump so cannot offer any opinion based on personal insights; however, I can certainly understand how his age could a factor. We saw Joe Biden's recent trajectory. Trump appears to be on a similar glide-path, some might say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since the Republican National Convention concluded July 18, former President Trump has held five campaign rallies.

Vice President Harris will hold that many this week alone.

Democrats and Harris campaign aides have reveled in the contrast in schedules, using it to stoke questions about Trump’s stamina and taunt him with Harris’s large, enthusiastic crowds."

The dude got shot in the head for Christ's sake.

Harris reads the same 17 minute speech off a teleprompter and you think she's Martin Luther King.

Forum List

Back