Boxer who identifies as a female files criminal complaint against JK Rowling and Musk in France

Ovaries are also gonads. How do you argue with people who enter without having any information about anything? Boomers don't know how to search for things on the internet?

Never have I ever heard of ovaries being called gonads. He has testis then. Now GFY.

You people are so dumb. It's one thing to argue that somebody who's body produces too much testosterone should not be able to compete against women vs. that transgender women should not be able to compete against women. That woman is going to win a lot of money over this.

International Boxing Association banned him from fighting women. You science deniers are really pathetic.

International Boxing Association banned him from fighting women. You science deniers are really pathetic.

The IBA was banned from Olympic involvement in 2019. They have not revealed any test results so none of you have anything to back this with at all. She has never claimed to be transgender or intersex, since she was born with a vagina and lived her entire life as a woman. You think a country with Islam as its state religion would keep sending a transgender woman to the Olympics?

Ovaries are also gonads. How do you argue with people who enter without having any information about anything? Boomers don't know how to search for things on the internet?
The "person" has male levels of testosterone and obviously has the bone and muscle of a male. The fact that the Olmpics allowed this thing to take Gold is disgusting.

The "person" has male levels of testosterone and obviously has the bone and muscle of a male. The fact that the Olmpics allowed this thing to take Gold is disgusting.
I often forget how deep of a hatred republicans have for human beings.

The opponent that put her on blast to the entire world:

Carini, in a conversation with the Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, admitted that the controversy made her “sad.” The Naples native continued, “I’m sorry for my opponent, too. If the IOC said she can fight, I respect that decision.”

Additionally, the Italian was also sorry for her behavior. “It wasn’t something I intended to do … Actually, I want to apologise to her and everyone else. I was angry because my Olympics had gone up in smoke.” She also stated that if she met Imane Khelif again, she would embrace her.

The opponent that put her on blast to the entire world:

Carini, in a conversation with the Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, admitted that the controversy made her “sad.” The Naples native continued, “I’m sorry for my opponent, too. If the IOC said she can fight, I respect that decision.”

Additionally, the Italian was also sorry for her behavior. “It wasn’t something I intended to do … Actually, I want to apologise to her and everyone else. I was angry because my Olympics had gone up in smoke.” She also stated that if she met Imane Khelif again, she would embrace her.
How do feel about abortion. Augustine?

You people are so dumb. It's one thing to argue that somebody who's body produces too much testosterone should not be able to compete against women vs. that transgender women should not be able to compete against women. That woman is going to win a lot of money over this.
Someone as dumb as auggie claiming that others are dumb.

Pretty funny.

Your eyes, their brown, right? No one can be that full of shit and have them any other color. I don't hate the person, I hate the fact that an individual who is CLEARLY male with respect to strength and bone structure can be allowed to compete against women who have trained their entire lives to ascend to the top of their sport and who get pushed aside by a male.
You, obviously have no such qualms since it gives you an excuse to present yourself as a moral exemplar - as far as you know. So what about it? Do all human beings count or only those who check your boxes?

Sacre blue cheese!

If I call this boxer by the correct pronoun (hint: he is a he), will he try to get the French prosecutors to criminally charge me, too?
Who is Imane Khelif?

Imane Khelif is an Algerian professional boxer born on May 2, 1999. She gained significant attention during the 2024 Paris Olympics, where she won a gold medal in the women's 66kg boxing category. Khelif's journey in boxing has been marked by challenges, including financial struggles in her early training days and opposition from her family regarding her participation in the sport. She previously competed in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, reaching the quarterfinals.

Criticisms and Controversies

Khelif has faced intense scrutiny and criticism, particularly regarding her gender identity. This controversy escalated when the International Boxing Association (IBA) disqualified her from the Women's World Boxing Championship, alleging that she had XY chromosomes or elevated testosterone levels, which they claimed made her ineligible to compete as a woman. This disqualification was widely criticized as being arbitrary and lacking transparency, with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) later stating that Khelif was eligible to compete in the Olympics.

Public figures, including J.K. Rowling and Donald Trump, have contributed to the controversy by making unfounded claims about Khelif's gender, which has led to significant online abuse directed at her. Khelif has since filed a formal complaint regarding this abuse, emphasizing her right to compete as a woman.

Additionally, a former sparring partner made bizarre claims about Khelif being "biologically altered" due to her environment, further fueling the controversy. Despite these criticisms, Khelif has consistently identified as a woman and has been celebrated for her achievements in boxing.

Understanding Gender Identity in Law

The definition of who is considered a "man" or "woman" in legal terms varies significantly across jurisdictions and is influenced by evolving societal norms regarding gender identity. Traditionally, many legal systems defined gender based on biological characteristics, such as XY chromosomes for males and XX chromosomes for females. However, contemporary legal frameworks increasingly recognize gender as a complex interplay of biological, social, and personal identity factors.

Legal Recognition of Gender Identity

1. Gender Identity and Expression: Many laws now explicitly protect individuals from discrimination based on their gender identity or expression, regardless of their biological sex at birth. For instance, the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act (GENDA) in New York prohibits discrimination based on gender identity in various areas, including employment and housing.

2. Supreme Court Rulings: In the landmark case Bostock v. Clayton County, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity constitutes discrimination "because of . . . sex" under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This ruling has significant implications for how gender identity is understood legally.

3. Transgender Rights: Many jurisdictions allow individuals to legally change their gender markers on identification documents to reflect their gender identity, regardless of whether they have undergone medical procedures. This recognition affirms the right of individuals to define their own gender identity.

4. International Perspectives: The legal status of transgender individuals varies globally. Some countries have robust protections for gender identity, while others may criminalize or fail to recognize transgender identities.

Arguments for Fairness

Biological Advantages: Critics argue that, regardless of hormone therapy, transgender women may retain physical advantages from male puberty, such as bone density, muscle mass, and lung capacity. They worry that this could lead to unfair competition in women’s sports.

Impact on Women's Opportunities: Some believe that allowing transgender women to compete in women's categories can limit opportunities for cisgender women, particularly in highly competitive environments where even slight advantages can impact outcomes, such as winning medals or securing scholarships.

Fair Competition Standards: There are calls for clearer guidelines and standards from sports organizations regarding transgender participation to ensure a fair competition environment that considers both inclusion and competitive integrity.

==> I don't think it's fair to other females if trans use their stronger XY chromosomes to win golden medals in sports competitions. They're not true females( XX chromosomes ) in terms of science. :)

He's not a women, he has a pair of testicles and a penis, and even if he amputated them, he's still an XY, your gender is forever and ever, you cannot pretend you are a girl and expect decent well adjusted people to treat you as anything more than a terribly psychologically damaged soul, just as you are! :wink:

Who is Imane Khelif?

Imane Khelif is an Algerian professional boxer born on May 2, 1999. She gained significant attention during the 2024 Paris Olympics, where she won a gold medal in the women's 66kg boxing category. Khelif's journey in boxing has been marked by challenges, including financial struggles in her early training days and opposition from her family regarding her participation in the sport. She previously competed in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, reaching the quarterfinals.

Khelif has faced intense scrutiny and criticism, particularly regarding her gender identity. This controversy escalated when the International Boxing Association (IBA) disqualified her from the Women's World Boxing Championship, alleging that she had XY chromosomes or elevated testosterone levels, which they claimed made her ineligible to compete as a woman. This disqualification was widely criticized as being arbitrary and lacking transparency, with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) later stating that Khelif was eligible to compete in the Olympics.

Public figures, including J.K. Rowling and Donald Trump, have contributed to the controversy by making unfounded claims about Khelif's gender, which has led to significant online abuse directed at her. Khelif has since filed a formal complaint regarding this abuse, emphasizing her right to compete as a woman.

Additionally, a former sparring partner made bizarre claims about Khelif being "biologically altered" due to her environment, further fueling the controversy. Despite these criticisms, Khelif has consistently identified as a woman and has been celebrated for her achievements in boxing.

The definition of who is considered a "man" or "woman" in legal terms varies significantly across jurisdictions and is influenced by evolving societal norms regarding gender identity. Traditionally, many legal systems defined gender based on biological characteristics, such as XY chromosomes for males and XX chromosomes for females. However, contemporary legal frameworks increasingly recognize gender as a complex interplay of biological, social, and personal identity factors.

1. Gender Identity and Expression: Many laws now explicitly protect individuals from discrimination based on their gender identity or expression, regardless of their biological sex at birth. For instance, the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act (GENDA) in New York prohibits discrimination based on gender identity in various areas, including employment and housing.

2. Supreme Court Rulings: In the landmark case Bostock v. Clayton County, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity constitutes discrimination "because of . . . sex" under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This ruling has significant implications for how gender identity is understood legally.

3. Transgender Rights: Many jurisdictions allow individuals to legally change their gender markers on identification documents to reflect their gender identity, regardless of whether they have undergone medical procedures. This recognition affirms the right of individuals to define their own gender identity.

4. International Perspectives: The legal status of transgender individuals varies globally. Some countries have robust protections for gender identity, while others may criminalize or fail to recognize transgender identities.

Arguments for Fairness

Biological Advantages:
Critics argue that, regardless of hormone therapy, transgender women may retain physical advantages from male puberty, such as bone density, muscle mass, and lung capacity. They worry that this could lead to unfair competition in women’s sports.

Impact on Women's Opportunities: Some believe that allowing transgender women to compete in women's categories can limit opportunities for cisgender women, particularly in highly competitive environments where even slight advantages can impact outcomes, such as winning medals or securing scholarships.

Fair Competition Standards: There are calls for clearer guidelines and standards from sports organizations regarding transgender participation to ensure a fair competition environment that considers both inclusion and competitive integrity.

==> I don't think it's fair to other females if trans use their stronger XY chromosomes to win golden medals in sports competitions. They're not true females( XX chromosomes ) in terms of science. :)
A pretty much comprehensive post on the topic.

The genetic makeup of this guy makes him a male.

And males should not compete against females within truly female sport competitions. (Obviously, this construction doesn’t include mixed-gender sports like mixed tennis doubles or a relay race.)

Who is Imane Khelif?

Arguments for Fairness

Biological Advantages:
Critics argue that, regardless of hormone therapy, transgender women may retain physical advantages from male puberty, such as bone density, muscle mass, and lung capacity. They worry that this could lead to unfair competition in women’s sports.

They are not female in any sense, its a charade and a sexual fantasy in which they demand healthy humans bow down to them and their scam, we don't, and we won't! :wink:

Forum List

Back