Debate... Trump May Chicken Out

"The former president took to Truth Social, writing, "I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?"

Sure sounds like Donald is making excuses not to debate Harris.

He can debate, am I right?

He and his supporters spend a lot of time preparing excuses for why he is a loser.

And Harris will inevitably descend into cackles and nonsense word salads about Russia being a big country. What's your point?
chicken-little-hands-v0-jqjfb4tt30ld1.png

I say have the audience ask the questions and the audience is picked the day of the debate. That way Harris will not have the questions in advance. Think she would show up then? I know Trump would.
One more time, slowly. Both candidates get both the topics being discussed, and the order in which they will be discussed. That is to ensure both can properly prepare. A debate is not a "gotcha" session.

There will be no Candy Crowley shit. Kamala should say she would do a FOX debate with Trump having commentators favorable to him also. Do you think she will? She may from your views on her being a non-coward.
Trump already agreed to it and now he’s backing out.

He’s a coward.

As usual our cannuck friend shits on a thread, but imo what's interesting is that it may be his handlers refusing Harris's wanting the mics ON during the other candidate's "time" to answer questions, which is the exact opposite of Trump and Biden's positions on the original debate.

Is Trump or his handle's afraid that Harris will interrupt his interruptedness?

Forum List

Back