I used to complain about Soros owning the Dems.

ouch!!

I am not far from that,, most days I can barely stand under my own weight and the over the counter meds quit working a long time ago,

I do have some good days from time to time,,
I was that way. Nephropathy in my legs. I would have to hold on to walls and furniture until I did a couple of laps walking back and forth the hallway until I got my sea legs back. And then it felt like I was walking on stilts but I used to walk on stilts for Halloween so I got practice at it.

Then a tiny cut turned into gangrene in 3 days and they amputated my big toe on my right foot. they were shocked I was walking normaal with no pain soon as the anesthesia wore off. but then a few months later a boil on the side of my left foot, which healed on the outside left a bunch of dead skin on bottom of foot. when dr. dug out all the dead skin left aa baseball sized hole you could see the skeleton on bottom of hole. I got pics if you like. But then I had heart problems in rehab and my brain got oxygen deprived causing me to hallucinate. I thought we were being invaded by aliens and I was in a bunker and for some reason I kept my eyes closed and i fought them off. but the er medical staff won in the long run. I got better after being fed oxygen and they electrocuted my heart stopping it twice on purpose which fixed that problem but my foot got septic and they had to amputate it.

I was learning how to stand again, and in a couple of weeks how to walk with a prosthetic when while two cna's were putting me to bed they lowered the bed on top of a trashcan breaking it. since it was Sunday they forced me to stay in that bed over night without fixing it and closed the door so they couldn't hear me yelling at them in pain begging them to get me up. The morning they fixed my bed but I lost all motor control below my arms and almost all of my feelings below my belly. I can feel hot cold wet and dry.

Now I am in a nursing home for the rest of my life, and yes I got Morgan and Morgan to sue them. but it's taking forever. Meanwhile the va stopped covering me and now I am on Medicaid.

Oh and while I used to type 85 wpm with 0 errors I am forced to type on laptop with one finger because my hands are too big and I can't see the letters on the keyboard so type by memory.

I got a gofundme page but nobody donated anything. And I am going to run out of sodas. I haven't brushed my teeth or washed my hair in 18 months. I keep my head shaved so we can put lotion on my scalp for my scaley skin.

Forum List

Back