🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I used to complain about Soros owning the Dems.

I guess restricting all donors to a set and reported dollar amount was not grifty enough. :dunno:

Remember the scrambling state .govs had to do around eminent domain laws around the same time? That SCOTUS decision sucked ass too.

Texas sure liked it though so if you ever own property in TX that somebody else wants you are fucked.

SCOTUS is not infallible.
they are restricted what they can give to political parties. they are not restricted with practicing free speech and saying what they think which they do through commercials and pacts.

Both parties are in thrall of big money. The Soroses and Musks of the world control the agenda. It is just the way it is.
considering musk stands for freedom and prosperity I am OK with his agenda,,

soros not so much,,

keep in mind musk earned his money the honest way and soros earned it by manipulating the system

I guess restricting all donors to a set and reported dollar amount was not grifty enough. :dunno:

Remember the scrambling state .govs had to do around eminent domain laws around the same time? That SCOTUS decision sucked ass too.

Texas sure liked it though so if you ever own property in TX that somebody else wants you are fucked.

SCOTUS is not infallible.

Ways around that as well. I am all for enforcing documenting, but limiting things leads to imbalanced limiting.

Forum List

Back