There's three main reasons Trump will lose the election

There's three main reasons Trump will lose the election
He is a failed president. The Man was literally voted out of office and he reacted in a criminal way. He is destructive to this country and should be hanging his head in shame.
2. He is extremely old and we just removed a presidential candidate of the other party because of it. The guy was 3 years older!!! 58% based on polls say Trump is also too old. He is. This matters.
3. His vice presidential pick is literally the worse pick in the past 40 years and his negatives are -11 in polls. Harris on the other hand picked walz that has positive numbers! This will greatly help her ticket win over moderates and win the election.

Any poll that shows Trump within 2 points of getting the popular vote is literally destroying their credibility. There's no way in hell Harris doesn't win the rust belt being as pro-union as she is, the youth vote and the age issue.

If he wins this election I'll stop posting on this board from the day he wins until June 2025. Promise.

The betting markets, which are the only honest poll, say different.

Are you willing to put up some risk on your prediction?

Why don't you have him executed then? You Democrats have death fantasies about Trump and are disappointed the bullet did not enter his brain from the last attempt. Lets be honest here.
I think he doesn't have 4 more years at this point anyways. That is part of your problem as he is clearly too old. You're voting for JD vance to be president.

Who do you blame then?... Trump isn't in office... in fact we don't really know who the president is... but this economy is all on Biden and Harris... they own this disaster... and nothing they or you can say will change that...
It's not a disaster. Who are you? Are you a uneducated blue collar worker who's job went to Mexico? If so maybe your life sucks but everyone else is doing great. Inflation is being fixed. And Biden gave us a soft landing. Remember in 1980 interest rates were 20%? That's how Reagan fixed inflation. Now that hurt. And you loved him. His second term was great right? Well so will Kamala's first 4.

Blame? Who do you give the credit to?

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

It's funny how right now is a disaster but if Trump wins, in February if one thing gets better on his watch, he will say he made America Great Again. So it's a disaster right now but soooo close to being great again?

What you think makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense. In 2022, the average life expectancy in the United States was 77.5 years

Trump is already above that number. Fat, doesn't exercise, stresses, doesn't sleep, eats shit.

Haley strongly argued that Americans did not want to choose between the 78-year-old former president and Biden, 81, in November because of their advanced ages.

"Most Americans do not want a rematch between Biden and Trump," the former South Carolina governor said in January after losing the New Hampshire Republican primary. "The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election."

It's not a disaster. Who are you? Are you a uneducated blue collar worker who's job went to Mexico? If so maybe your life sucks but everyone else is doing great. Inflation is being fixed. And Biden gave us a soft landing. Remember in 1980 interest rates were 20%? That's how Reagan fixed inflation. Now that hurt. And you loved him. His second term was great right? Well so will Kamala's first 4.

Blame? Who do you give the credit to?

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

It's funny how right now is a disaster but if Trump wins, in February if one thing gets better on his watch, he will say he made America Great Again. So it's a disaster right now but soooo close to being great again?
I'm retired and a property owner... I own an 8 unit apartment building and I talk to my tenants who are struggling.... I talk to bartenders waitresses and workers... I'm a big talker and each and every one of them say they are having trouble making ends meet... obviously you are on a pension or something and don't feel their pain... but it will reach you too soon enough....

Fool me once….

We once overlooked Trumps personal limitations thinking……How bad can he be?

We found out

I love it when Republicans complain about a problem we already fixed or are fixing

Most Federal Reserve officials agreed last month that they would likely cut their benchmark interest rate at their next meeting in September as long as inflation continued to cool.

The minutes of the Fed’s July 30-31 meeting, released Wednesday, said the “vast majority” of policymakers “observed that, if the data continued to come in about as expected, it would likely be appropriate to ease policy at the next meeting.”

I'm retired and a property owner... I own an 8 unit apartment building and I talk to my tenants who are struggling.... I talk to bartenders waitresses and workers... I'm a big talker and each and every one of them say they are having trouble making ends meet... obviously you are on a pension or something and don't feel their pain... but it will reach you too soon enough....

So lower their rent!

I just talked to a waiter and owner of a restaurant. They are not happy Whitmer wants to do away with tips. I told the guy, charge us more and pay him more. Simple fix. Tipping is dumb. The waiter makes more on tips AND we all know they don't pay taxes on it.

So lower their rent!

I just talked to a waiter and owner of a restaurant. They are not happy Whitmer wants to do away with tips. I told the guy, charge us more and pay him more. Simple fix. Tipping is dumb. The waiter makes more on tips AND we all know they don't pay taxes on it.
Then I couldn't keep the building and it would be sold... during covid I stopped their rent for three months.... I haven't raised their rent since 2017... and yes I have not lost one Tennent since buying the place...

already forgot Gore, Chaney, Biden, and kammie?
No president's poll numbers have ever gone down the day/week after they picked their VP. EVERY president before Trump got a bump. Trump's numbers went down 5%.

No one even remembers that Republicans tried to kill Trump. That straight, white, male, gun nut deep state globalist REGISTERED RINO.

Then I couldn't keep the building and it would be sold... during covid I stopped their rent for three months.... I haven't raised their rent since 2017... and yes I have not lost one Tennent since buying the place...

You're not a good business owner. You're a good man but shitty business. And your tenants are losers. Maybe fix the place up and run them out. Do what Trump did.

plaintiffs say, landlords share rental pricing data and occupancy rates — information the company funnels through algorithms to spit out a suggestion for what landlords should charge renters. Those figures are often higher than they would be in a competitive market. YOU NEED TO BUY THIS SOFTWARE

Your property value didn't go up 37%?

You should sell your stuff if you can't make a go of it.

And I'm glad you hate Government and refuse to use it.

How Landlords Get COVID Relief Funding​

Discover how to recoup losses you may have suffered from tenants that stopped paying rent. The COVID Relief Bill provides funding for commercial real estate investors but you need to act fast before these funds are gone! Here’s a quick breakdown of who is eligible, what assistance is available, and how to apply so you can take advantage of this program:

Congress enacted a $25 billion COVID relief bill. A component in the bill is the Emergency Rental Assistance Program which is available to landlords and prospective apartment investors. In this federal program:

1. Renters are eligible for 12 months back rent, plus more if you can prove it.
  2. Payments come directly to landlord, which is exactly what you want. You do not want it going to the tenants because they will not use it to pay rent.
  3. To qualify you must prove income loss due to COVID, that you have significant expenses because of COVID-19, there’s a potential for you to become homeless, and lastly, that you have qualifying income levels. Most renters that have been most affected by this pandemic do qualify.
  4. Funding is distributed by state and local governments, not through the Treasury.
What state are you in?

$1.3 billion in relief funds for their program called the Texas Coronavirus Relief Bill Rental Assistance Program.

We would have to blame Democrats for the bad economy. Or we'd have to believe Republicans really want to pay uneducated blue collar workers more. Because let's face it. That's who's going to decide thise election. The poorly educated. Luckily for us Trump will win the white poorly educated men and Democrats will win every other demographic.

Why do you call highly trained blue collar union workers uneducated?

You're not a good business owner. You're a good man but shitty business. And your tenants are losers. Maybe fix the place up and run them out. Do what Trump did.

plaintiffs say, landlords share rental pricing data and occupancy rates — information the company funnels through algorithms to spit out a suggestion for what landlords should charge renters. Those figures are often higher than they would be in a competitive market. YOU NEED TO BUY THIS SOFTWARE

Your property value didn't go up 37%?

You should sell your stuff if you can't make a go of it.

And I'm glad you hate Government and refuse to use it.

How Landlords Get COVID Relief Funding​

Discover how to recoup losses you may have suffered from tenants that stopped paying rent. The COVID Relief Bill provides funding for commercial real estate investors but you need to act fast before these funds are gone! Here’s a quick breakdown of who is eligible, what assistance is available, and how to apply so you can take advantage of this program:
Are you kidding?... do you have any idea what it costs to find a new tenant who pays every month?... I like my tenants... they are good people and I'm doing fine without raising their rent...

Since she said Trump will lose. He will most assurely win. I am so relieved.
You guys see Kamala campaigning in the swing states? She's not going to make the same mistake Hillary made. And remember how polarizing and bad a candidate Hillary was? Kamala is not that candidate. She's more like Obama. And you see the turnout he got, right?

So remember this. Hillary didn't campaign at all in MI.

Trump unexpectedly won Michigan by a narrow margin of 0.23%, with 47.50% of the total votes over Clinton's 47.27%

Think about this. The only person Trump ever beat was Hillary. He only got 10,700 more votes than her.

Obama won Michigan 57 to 40%.

clockThis article was published more than 6 years ago
POLITICSBiden administrationThe FixThe BriefsPollingDemocracy in AmericaElection 2024

4.4 million 2012 Obama voters stayed home in 2016 — more than a third of them black​

Forum List

Back