What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

Oh, so you think that each and every woman falls into one of two groups, that all the women in each of those groups thinks just like the others in her group

Yeah, that is much better! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
Look, it’s in our genetic coding bud…there’s nothing more inherent than our desire to procreate. Only disgusting unconventionals defy what is natural for all legit human beings.
Again, your retarded theory can only be proven in blue shitholes comprised of weirdos.

I never knew these trivial issues were important to some.
Theres’s nothing trivial about it…Legit Americans work hard, they take pride in all they do and they understand life is all about family, family legacy and procreation.
Again, it’s deeply rooted in our DNA.

Look, it’s in our genetic coding bud…there’s nothing more inherent than our desire to procreate. Only disgusting unconventionals defy what is natural for all legit human beings.
Again, your retarded theory can only be proven in blue shitholes comprised of weirdos.

The more you post the less I believe you have a wife or daughters and the more I think you are some sad incel posting from your mommy's basement.

Now you claim that genetic coding makes all women want the same thing and think the same way.

You clearly have not ever spent any time around any actual women.

Should I tell my granddaughter and her husband, both making over 6 figures, saving, travelling, going to retire at 55 and continue to do those things they are not real americans because they have chosen not to procreate? Does that make any sense at all. I have two sons, both making g very nice money as well, but each decided to stop at 1 child that they are not real americans? They were born here so that makes them american.

Should I tell my granddaughter and her husband, both making over 6 figures, saving, travelling, going to retire at 55 and continue to do those things they are not real americans because they have chosen not to procreate? Does that make any sense at all. I have two sons, both making g very nice money as well, but each decided to stop at 1 child that they are not real americans? They were born here so that makes them american.

You should tell them some loser on the internet thinks they are not real Americans because they do not think exactly like he does

The more you post the less I believe you have a wife or daughters and the more I think you are some sad incel posting from your mommy's basement.

Now you claim that genetic coding makes all women want the same thing and think the same way.

You clearly have not ever spent any time around any actual women.

You should tell them some loser on the internet thinks they are not real Americans because they do not think exactly like he does
You purple hair folks always rely on outliers, the unconventional behavior of a few to try to make a point, us sane folks like to generalize to save time and spend our efforts wisely. We don’t care about the few scenarios you know of.
By and large it goes like this….
Core American women live for family, they exhaust all effort in family.
Filthy selfish lib women live to work and to pretend to be activists.
By and large
Core American men are ambitious, they work hard and take pride in all they do.
Filthy lib men are complacent, lazy, they do the minimum to get by, they think ‘pride’ is a bad thing.

Nothing to see here…just more of the same.

You purple hair folks always rely on outliers, the unconventional behavior of a few to try to make a point, us sane folks like to generalize to save time and spend our efforts wisely. We don’t care about the few scenarios you know of.
By and large
Filthy lib men are complacent, lazy, they do the minimum to get by, they think ‘pride’ is a bad thing.

Is having one spawn enough yo be a real american?

By and large

Dude, you are the outlier

^^ Translation: We don't think critically. That shit is for nerds. :rolleyes:
Core American women live for family, they exhaust all effort in family. Filthy selfish lib women live to work and to pretend to be activists.
^^ Translation: Work = Only for manly men. Family: Women's work. :rolleyes:
^^ Translation: I'm an angry, uninteresting cock Asian male. Please, please please take notice of my entitlement! :rolleyes:
Filthy lib men are complacent, lazy, they do the minimum to get by, they think ‘pride' is a
bad thing.
^^ Translation: I acquire my knowledge of other people through right wing memes. I am very smart. :rolleyes:
The only true thing you said.

Forum List

Back