UK to suspend all weapons to Israel

Like nearly all of your posts, this one is entirely irrelevant to what is happening and what has happened in Israel.

It is curious that you call yourself Sherlock Holames since Holmes dealt with facts and logic and your post contain neither.
Yet you support the mass murder and rape of defenseless men women and children.

You have no right to criticize anyone. You’re nuts!

Oh why don't you go ahead and tell me what is coming my way.
That certainly sounded like a threat, didn’t it? Just like Cori Bush.

When antisemites warn Jews about what is coming their way, or they will be made to pay, or whatever threat…..THAT is the reason Jews need Israel. Just think of the millions of Jews who would have escaped to Israel during the Holocaust.

That certainly sounded like a threat, didn’t it? Just like Cori Bush.

When antisemites warn Jews about what is coming their way, or they will be made to pay, or whatever threat…..THAT is the reason Jews need Israel. Just think of the millions of Jews who would have escaped to Israel during the Holocaust.

Zionists tell Palestinians what's "coming their way" every day, not seen you fret about that, would you like to see real world examples of that? there's plenty of them, or do you prefer to play the antisemitism card and thus avoid having to talk about reality.

The intent of my remark is that actions have consequences and violent actions and support for violence can have violent consequences. Therefore one who advocates violence, murder, starvation, destruction should sensibly expect violent consequences.

The Oct 7th attack was an example of a consequence, if you think Israel can exterminate the Palestinian will to survive and for freedom then it's obvious that is not achievable and has never been achievable. There will very obviously be further examples of attacks like Oct 7th, Israel's path guarantees death for Palestinians and Israelis.

Last edited:
Zionists tell Palestinians what's "coming their way" every day, not seen you fret about that, would you like to see real world examples of that? there's plenty of them, or do you prefer to play the antisemitism card.

The intent of my remark is that actions have consequences and violent actions and support for violence can have violent consequences. Therefore one who advocates violence, murder, starvation, destruction should sensibly expect violent consequences.

The Oct 7th attack was an example of a consequence, if you think Israel can exterminate the Palestinian will to survive and for freedom then it's obvious that is not achievable and has never been achievable. There will very obviously be further examples of attacks like Oct 7th, Israel's path guarantees death for Palestinians and Israelis.
Hey, Jew-hater…..I stopped reading woth your first word: Zionist.

Go back to Stromfront.

Hey, Jew-hater…..I stopped reading woth your first word: Zionist.

Go back to Stromfront.

I hate injustice and murder and apartheid and colonialism Madam, that is obvious from the images I've shared with you, the images you turn away from, here's another:

1723127727232.png

You are advised to take note, my knowledge of the subject and the history far exceeds yours, you've had many opportunities to challenge me with facts yet you have not, ad-hominem is therefore your only course of action, that and feigned outrage at another "antisemite".

I hate injustice and murder and apartheid and colonialism Madam, that is obvious from the images I've shared with you, the images you turn away from, here's another:

View attachment 992085
Every post reveals your antisemitism. Now you’re back to the antisemitic apartheid lie? If this weren’t a Jewish country, you’d have nothing to say. Now go back to Stormfront or wherever you’re from. Your kind is not welcome by decent people.

Every post reveals your antisemitism. Now you’re back to the antisemitic apartheid lie? If this weren’t a Jewish country, you’d have nothing to say. Now go back to Stormfront or wherever you’re from. Your kind is not welcome by decent people.
Stick to the subject please madam, no more name calling and tantrums, behave like and adult or I'll simply ignore you.

Last edited:
Not that she will do much, she knows that the slightest nasty word against the Zionist Regime and the attack dog lobby will ferociously attack her and possibly damage her election prospects. The Zionist tentacles are everywhere, the United States is being held captive to the neo-Nazis in the Knesset.

1723128433463.png

Last edited:
So the antisemite is telling the Jew to behave. What chutzpah.

yes, please ignore me and find another Jew to flame.

Would you care to comment on the recent remarks by Beelzebub Snotrich? Do you agree with him? you know, the stuff about starving two million people?

1723129426646.png

Who'll join me in condemning this man's clearly genocidal remarks?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back