Trump Calls The Paris Olympics A Disgrace

Cool. When is he going to release the healthcare plan he promised in 2020?

When he's president again? After all he can't do much about it now and he couldn't do much about it then as he didn't have enough time to enact it as it was the end of his presidency then.

What happened to the wounded ear?

Umm... It got better?

There was not anything wrong with it.

You wouldn't be saying exactly the same thing if it mocked Islam or faggotry.

When he's president again? After all he can't do much about it now and he couldn't do much about it then as he didn't have enough time to enact it as it was the end of his presidency then.

Umm... It got better?

You wouldn't be saying exactly the same thing if it mocked Islam or faggotry.

You're so ignorant. I pity you.

Paris is a disgrace.

Most of France is a disgrace.

The politicization of the opening ceremonies was a disgrace.

Once again, Trump makes a fair point.

To me it's the little things that they can't seem to get right. Comfortable accommodations, proper meals, clean water.

They KNEW the Seine has pollution issues, why couldn't they find some other body of water as a backup?

After all that's the hard part, they just then needed to setup a road plan for the running and biking.

Yet people say that he's not a Christian. I bet Joe Biden and Kamala Harris didn't see anything wrong with it.

Donnie Diapers always has his diapers in a wad about something. But I guess I'd try talking about something else besides a Black woman raising $200,000,000 in one week (66% were first time donors) to defeat him for the Oval, too.

Why do people constantly come and post in a thread when they got nothing to offer it except their chronic TDS issues?

Donnie Diapers always has his diapers in a wad about something. But I guess I'd try talking about something else besides a Black woman raising $200,000,000 in one week (66% were first time donors) to defeat him for the Oval, too.

You are an extremely gullible little person.

To me it's the little things that they can't seem to get right. Comfortable accommodations, proper meals, clean water.

They KNEW the Seine has pollution issues, why couldn't they find some other body of water as a backup?

After all that's the hard part, they just then needed to setup a road plan for the running and biking.
I haven’t watched any of the Olympics, yet.

They used to mean more to me. That luster disappeared.

I haven’t watched any of the Olympics, yet.

They used to mean more to me. That luster disappeared.

It's just the continuation of the "things fall apart" problem I see western society as a whole going through. The little things start failing before the big things start failing all at once.

This is another example.

Electric Zoo - Wikipedia

Electric Zoo 2023 was held during Labor Day weekend on September 1–September 3. The edition was marred with notable problems, however. Chiefly, the first day (Friday) of the festival was cancelled only 3 hours before the expected start time, due to the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation refusing permit requests, despite festival officials claiming the cancellation was a result of "global supply chain disruptions", causing the main stage construction to not be finished on time.[20][21] The main stage remained incomplete throughout the remainder of the festival. Other issues included a 2-hour delay to the Saturday start time,[22] hours-long lines at the will call booths on the festival grounds, as well as the festival reaching capacity and denying further entry around 6:30 pm on the third day.

It's just the continuation of the "things fall apart" problem I see western society as a whole going through. The little things start failing before the big things start failing all at once.

This is another example.

Electric Zoo - Wikipedia
“Prior planning prevents poor performance.”

Someone should so advise Potato and our lack-luster Secretary of Teansportarion.

Why do people constantly come and post in a thread when they got nothing to offer it except their chronic TDS issues?
In just your words........ What exactly offended you?
Be specific and try not to use the talking points you were assigned.

Yet people say that he's not a Christian. I bet Joe Biden and Kamala Harris didn't see anything wrong with it.

IMG_4917.jpeg

Forum List

Back