Trump Calls The Paris Olympics A Disgrace

Paris is a disgrace.

Most of France is a disgrace.

The politicization of the opening ceremonies was a disgrace.

Once again, Trump makes a fair point.

The Olympics get very high ratings.

Trump, not so much.

The Olympics will be around long after his fat orange ass is feeding maggots.

And the opening ceremonies were awesome.

Trump, not so much.

I’m guessing you went wild for the drag queen tableau of The Last Supper. 🙄

The p*ssy-grabbing old geezer acting like his frillies are in a wad over a millennia-old pagan tradition is an embarrassing instance of his pandering to a chronically-constipated ilk.

Yet people say that he's not a Christian. I bet Joe Biden and Kamala Harris didn't see anything wrong with it.

Trump is pissed at the Olympics because they didn't let his good friends from Russia and Belarus participate.
Anyone who thinks Donald Trump is a good Christian does not understand what being a good Christian is all about.

I’m guessing you went wild for the drag queen tableau of The Last Supper. 🙄

It actually wasn't a presentation of the last supper.

Which makes you a fucking idiot.

Did you get your pussy hurt?

And just so you know, it was a big hit with 99.9% of the whole world.

Which just shows you how small of minority you turds are.

1722365414698.png

When he's president again? After all he can't do much about it now and he couldn't do much about it then as he didn't have enough time to enact it as it was the end of his presidency then.

Umm... It got better?

You wouldn't be saying exactly the same thing if it mocked Islam or faggotry.
Democrats are doing their best to cover up and downplay their failed assassination plot.

Trump, not so much.

Yeah if your deluded and look forward to the pale horse, golden calf worship, and drag queens. I have pity for the people that can't see the things that are about to happen.

... The reference to Ancient Greece makes sense for Jolly — a June 2024 profile with British Vogue described him as being "keen on the Greeks," and Jolly said he would include references to Ancient Greek mythology in the ceremony.
So at the end of the segment, when the top of a large serving platter rose to reveal a blue man (French singer Phillippe Katerine) wrapped in grapevines, Jolly was not referencing Jesus and "The Last Supper," but rather Dionysus, the Greek God of wine and festivity
Worshipers of Dionysus must be really verklempt.

I didn't know that Jesus fans pictured him as being fat and blue!

Then he should stop getting French Fries with his McDonald's meals. :auiqs.jpg:Maybe his party can again try and relabel French Fries as Freedom Fries.
:auiqs.jpg:

The above? About France and how some Americans love to use them as political foils..

Trump was never seen as a Christian, devout or weak. When was Trump ever photographed entering a church before he needed photo ops? Biden has been a seen as a Christian in all of his public life. Kamala? She has never ranted and raved against Christians, seeing as her hard base is made up of Blacks in churches. (apologies for introducing realities)
One doesn’t have to be a devout Christian to take offense to people mocking Christians.

With that said, I don’t think it was the intend of the producers to do that, it was just poorly produced opening.

Forum List

Back