There Are Only Two Options in Why the Trump Shooting Took Place

Not to play devils advocate. But Pennsylvania is an open carry state. No laws were broken by having a gun on a rooftop.

Today, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court decided Commonwealth v. Hicks, No. 56 MAP 2017, and finding that it is unconstitutional under the Fourth Amendment to detain or frisk a person merely for carrying a firearm in Pennsylvania.

Whatever your view may be of carrying firearms in public, the fact is that in Pennsylvania it is perfectly legal. A person who is not otherwise disqualified under the law may carry a firearm openly anywhere in Pennsylvania without a license, except in Philadelphia where a license is required.
That’s a good point. But more basically, when people like the OP just lie and say the secret service knew about a guy with a gun on a rooftop with a direct line of site to Trump 10 minutes before he took the stage. That kind of BS needs to be called out

Yup, Trump was set up

The shot was aimed at Trump but ended Biden

This army colonel who is interviewed by Judge Napolitano gives some insight, that even though the SS did not interface properly with the locals, it still, really might be a sign of incompetence rather than malice aforethought.

. . . not that I'm ruling it out completely. . . but?

I honestly don't think we have any idea just how bad, and how much all of these agencies' missions have been taking subordinate roles to critical theory ideology, rather than mission focus. . . it really is hard to say which of these were the cause. . .

🤔

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: Israel On the Brink​

Streamed live 3 hours ago

(On a side note, it looks as if Netanyahu is well on his way to destroying Israel. :sigh2:)

I watched some of the hearings last night.

FBI Director Wray said the stock was collapsible?

I'm not a gun person, but I believe that means it is some sort of transforming gun?
It means the stock folds out. Its smaller to carry with the stock folded in, it fits in a backpack.
1722372416605.png

. . I mean, maybe he did. Perhaps the whole thing is the brainchild of the cartels.

I just looked into the plans of that Project 2025 today, and I have to say, the cartels can't be happy with those plans.

Saw the senators grilling the SS & FBI today.

1. Local cops offered the SS their drone. SS refused. I want the agent's name.

2. Local cops offered the SS radios so they could communicate. SS refused. I want the agent's name.

3. No one asked for the name of the agent in-charge. Why?

4. Senators should demand the org chart for the Butler rally, every SS agent involved.

but Wray also said all bullets from the shots fired were found and accounted for...surely it was documented where they were found and their projections estimated etc, and matched each bullet to each gun used...etc. etc. etc.

Your Biden and Mayorkas stuff sounds really :cuckoo: to me Doc.
I don't think many folks that are seriously interested in this topic have bothered to watch the hearings on it.

There were as many questions to Wray about why there was so much federal redaction of information surrounding Jan. 6th, as there is about the clear incompetence on this issue.

Wray did not know a lot of information he should have known coming to this hearing.

Well this ought to clear that up, yep just another lone nut whatchacallit. View attachment 986758
We live under a global government now, which works with a global corporate system, it doesn't care about laws, only profits.

What about all the other ones? What about British Intelligence, Canadian Intelligence, Australian Intelligence, Israeli Intelligence, the combined agency operations, and of course, private contractors and sub-contracted criminal organizations?

The cartels south of the border have as much to gain from this as anyone else, just as the mafia did with the assassinations in the 60s.

What about them using adversarial nations to do the dirty work?

Just b/c the CIA has washed their hands of this, doesn't mean shit.

Really?

View attachment 987085

This is also the work of DHS. . .

image.jpg

. . . and you are telling me, you don't think Mayorkas could possibly be that incompetent?

🤔

I'm not saying that there ISN'T any plot, but. .. if there were, do you really think HE would know about it?

Case in point!

That's all according to plan

When Progressives run down a city like San Fran or a State like NY or CA, it's NOT a failure - it's according to plan

People don't always know exactly who or what they are working for or exactly what is going on. Very seldom are they top tier planners, just tools played by experts who have done this before. You can tell a lot or what really happened by the media spin but you will never know the details, just the results. The fact that the shot failed really put some shit in the game.
We'll know if it is a conspiracy, or organic event in the coming months and years.

The number of folks that died in connection to the JFK fiasco, not just including his brother, was so numerous, it boggles the mind.

It was an unacknowledged coup by the un-elected criminal break-away elite sub-culture. It is when normal Americans lost their government.

. . .and when it appears they might be getting it back? Perhaps these folks might be reverting back to the old play book?

:dunno:

Or it really might just be incompetence against an organic nut.

I don't think many folks that are seriously interested in this topic have bothered to watch the hearings on it.

The government has known this for a long time now. They can literally do anything they want as long as they do it in a way boring enough that it won’t distract John Q from Netflix.

Our goldfish-like attention span is the greatest weapon tyranny will ever wield.

Forum List

Back