There Are Only Two Options in Why the Trump Shooting Took Place

Lol

Your “question” is the deflection,

Try posting ON topic, you transparent troll.
My question was addressing your post about me being confused about words. I want to see if you think mentally ill people can be intelligent or if you think mentally ill implies the person is of low intellect. that goes directly to my point that you think I’m confused about.

There’s your direct answer. Your turn. Try a direct answer to my question and don’t be a hypocrite

It’s not really a matter of anyone needing to think that. If those are the facts of what occurred then that’s what happened. You trying to phrase it like it’s not a believable thing is a conspiracy tactic. Why don’t you just make the argument you want to make and back it up with real facts?
There’s no phrasing. Those are hard facts that can’t be worded in any other way.

The SS saw him on the roof with a rifle 10 minutes before Trump went on stage without raising the alarm to get Trump out.

And the SS snipers had him in their sights a full 3 minutes before the shooting yet waited for the assassin to get off 8 rounds at Trump.

My question was addressing your post about me being confused about words. I want to see if you think mentally ill people can be intelligent or if you think mentally ill implies the person is of low intellect. that goes directly to my point that you think I’m confused about.

There’s your direct answer. Your turn. Try a direct answer to my question and don’t be a hypocrite
Skip the attempt at Orwellian bs.

Facts are facts.

My question was addressing your post about me being confused about words. I want to see if you think mentally ill people can be intelligent or if you think mentally ill implies the person is of low intellect. that goes directly to my point that you think I’m confused about
You demonstrated your misuse of words at the very outset. And your question is off topic.

Stop trying to deflect.

How about you just admit that the fucking assailant didn’t need to be mentally bright in the case of his attempted assassination of Trump. Why not? Because the secret service “protection” of former President Trump was inexplicably defective.

You demonstrated your misuse of words at the very outset. And your question an off topic.

Stop trying to deflect.

How about you just admit that the fucking assailant didn’t need to be mentally bright in the case of his attempted assassination of Trump. Why not? Because the secret service “protection” of former President Trump was inexplicably defective.
Defective at best.

1. The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

2. A 20 year old kid with mental issues outsmarted the most sophisticated protective agency in the world.

You pick. Both choices are really really bad.

Crooks was an ideal Trump supporter. Another Kyle Rittenhouse. The kind of people Trump told the secret service to let into his "stop the steal" rally in DC on January 6th.

'They're not here to hurt me': Former aide says Trump knew Jan. 6 crowd was armed

“I don’t f---ing care that they have weapons,” Trump fumed in urging aides to take down magnetometers near the White House before he addressed a “Stop the Steal” rally, Hutchinson testified. “They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f---ing mags away.”

Crooks was an ideal Trump supporter. Another Kyle Rittenhouse. The kind of people Trump told the secret service to let into his "stop the steal" rally in DC on January 6th.

'They're not here to hurt me': Former aide says Trump knew Jan. 6 crowd was armed

“I don’t f---ing care that they have weapons,” Trump fumed in urging aides to take down magnetometers near the White House before he addressed a “Stop the Steal” rally, Hutchinson testified. “They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f---ing mags away.”
You really do need to stop reading daily Kos.

You sheeples were shocked at Biden’s mental health 2 weeks ago when the world knew it 5 years ago.

You demonstrated your misuse of words at the very outset. And your question is off topic.

Stop trying to deflect.

There was obvious holes and miscommunication with the security team. The kids intellect doesn’t really matter except for the framing of the OP who IMO is trying to paint the kid as low intellect to indirectly stoke a conspiracy theory. If I’m wrong about that I’d be happy for him to clarify his point. I’ve asked him to do so but surprise surprise. He deflected

It’s in the timeline. Look it up using your own Leftist sites you trust.
I literally just heard the SS director testify to Congress and that wasn’t his account. Since you claim that is what happened, Please back it up. We both know you can’t so let’s see what laughable deflection you come up with

There was obvious holes and miscommunication with the security team.

Yea. There were.
The kids intellect doesn’t really matter except for the framing of the OP who IMO is trying to paint the kid as low intellect to indirectly stoke a conspiracy theory.
His intellect doesn’t concern me at all. There is no evidence that he was particularly bright, however. But for the incompetence of the Secrwt Service, in fact, he would have been dead well before he ever fired even one shot.

The point is that it didn’t require intellect for him to do what he did.

I literally just heard the SS director testify to Congress and that wasn’t his account. Since you claim that is what happened, Please back it up. We both know you can’t so let’s see what laughable deflection you come up with
Last Director blamed a slopey roof, so I’m not surprised.

Yea. There were.

His intellect doesn’t concern me at all. There is no evidence that he was particularly bright, however. But for the incompetence of the Secrwt Service, in fact, he would have been dead well before he ever fired even one shot.

The point is that it didn’t require intellect for him to do what he did.
Which is why I’m pointing out the phrasing of the OP who painted an option that a mentally ill 20 year old outsmarted the most sophisticated security agency in the world.

And then went on to make seemingly false claims he can’t back up

Forum List

Back