There Are Only Two Options in Why the Trump Shooting Took Place

Your claim about “wordplay” is baseless.

You're wrong... He's absolutely pitiful ...

"Why is FoxNews putting on Crazy Kamala Harris Rallies? Why do they allow the perverts at the failed and disgraced Lincoln Project to advertise on FoxNews?” he posted Monday on his Truth Social platform. “Even Mr. Kellyanne Conway, a man so badly hurt and humiliated by his wife (she must have done some really NASTY things to him, because he is CRAZY!), is advertising on FoxNews. We have to WIN WITHOUT FOX!”

i pick "trump set it up as a pubicity stunt" by far the most likely explanation for the secret service activivity, the miraculously healed wound, and the ndas for the medical team.
Well I didn't want to say that out loud but it did cross my mind. Most people in a situation like that, where someone actually tried to assassinate them, would not be posturing the way Trump was (the fist and the "fight, fight, fight") unless the person knew there was no real threat.

Then again, most of the individuals seated immediately behind him, while some ducked, didn't really seek out cover. It's a good thing the shooter didn't have a fully automatic weapon like in Las Vegas.

Forum List

Back