Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

Yep, Trump definitely has a whole lot more patience than me. He showed a lot of restraint and handled this like a boss.

Ya never see demotard idiots walk into a hostile interview like a man
Nope

Like a Man baby

It's the classic American thing to do

And he handled it well ...like the hostile libertarians

He should of brought a white progressive woman on stage and slapped her
That only would of made it better

The audience was laughing at Trump. And I'm laughing at an idiot OP.
The Trumpsters loved it. They want rage, conflict and aggression, and they want it directed specifically against those they hate.

They're like a child at a pro wrestling event. The more volume, the more carnage, the better. Blood and destruction. No apologies.

That circus was heaven for them. There's just no way of understanding whatever the hell has hurt them so goddamn much.

Last edited:
The Trumpsters loved it. They want rage, conflict and aggression,
Then they must be the happiest people in the world because they get all that constantly from the Left.

and they want it directed specifically against those they hate.
Like people who constantly hate them and /act/ on their hatred like Crooks did while being told hypocritically how much THEY hate, while really just loving their country? When is the last time any of those terrible "haters" took a shot at any democrat/president?

They're like a child at a pro wrestling event.
I bet you would know that from personal experience.

The more volume, the more carnage, the better. Blood and destruction. No apologies.
Carnage, blood and destruction, like shooting Steve Scallise playing baseball, like shooting Trump, like shooting Ronald Reagan, like torturing and tormenting journalists who were at the Capitol just taking video, depriving them of their legal rights, or rioting in 350 cities for 5 months doing billions in damage just because some lowlife druggie counterfeiter died trying to resist arrest, or students violently mobbing guest speakers at universities just because they came to give them a conservative perspective.

That circus was heaven for them.
Then you must be their head clown. 🤡

There's just no way of understanding whatever the hell has hurt them so goddamn much.
Your not understanding is pretty much your standard way of going through life, huh?

Then they must be the happiest people in the world because they get all that constantly from the Left.

Like people who constantly hate them and /act/ on their hatred like Crooks did while being told hypocritically how much THEY hate, while really just loving their country? When is the last time any of those terrible "haters" took a shot at any democrat/president?

I bet you would know that from personal experience.

Carnage, blood and destruction, like shooting Steve Scallise playing baseball, like shooting Trump, like shooting Ronald Reagan, like torturing and tormenting journalists who were at the Capitol just taking video, depriving them of their legal rights, or rioting in 350 cities for 5 months doing billions in damage just because some lowlife druggie counterfeiter died trying to resist arrest, or students violently mobbing guest speakers at universities just because they came to give them a conservative perspective.

Then you must be their head clown. 🤡

Your not understanding is pretty much your standard way of going through life, huh?
I know. Everything is an attack. Just like your post. Rage, aggression, conflict. I don't know if you realize it.

I really wonder has you people so deeply hurt.

I know. Everything is an attack. Just like your post. Rage, aggression, conflict. I don't know if you realize it.
I really wonder has you people so deeply hurt.

Maybe it is jacked off a-holes like you who go around day after day accusing people just minding their own business of "Trumpsters want rage, conflict and aggression, and they want it directed specifically against those they hate. The more volume, the more carnage, the better. Blood and destruction. No apologies." Then when they respond in their own self-defense pointing out the reality that the very /opposite/ is true, you not only deflect from the truth, but your reply is that merely responding to and defending themselves against your attacks is itself just more "Rage, aggression, and conflict," feigning wondering why these people you attack constantly "hate" so much. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

You really are a pathetic, petty, indolent little man.

Oops, there we go "hating" again by speaking the truth.

The audience was laughing at Trump. And I'm laughing at an idiot OP.
When they go see the ghettos they must be laughing also. So much smarter. So much talking. Talkers and not walkers. Voting in the same grifters who spew what they want to hear. It took courage for Trump to go there with 95% of the media/entertainers against him. To keep having concern for these areas is getting tiresome. There are many people who problems and issues. White guys should just slow up in working or work at the level of the worst employee.

Trump is a laughing stock, but still entertaining.
Well, (a) it appears that the "strategy" is to go full birther (there's been a lot of support from the orange universe for what he said), and (b) I guess we're going to find out how much of America has a problem with that.

Give Trump credit for this: He's created a completely binary choice. Nice and clear. While this makes his claims of wanting to bring the country together a joke, it will certainly tell us a lot about who and what we are.

I asked you to name someone better.
no matter who i would name you would say she is better....why should i trust her to be telling the truth?...she covered up for joe biden ...she said he was just fine great mental clarity...just like you were doing...

Yes but the REALITY and the FACTS show that he made a typical horse's ass out of himself today.
Feelings and cultists opinions aren't the same or "equal" to fact and reality. One is true and the other isn't.
At any rate he will take a hit in the polling over this. Look for that by this time next week.
We are approaching the point where MAGAt cultroaches are going to be calling "fake news" on the very polls they've been crowing about Trump leading for months.
Just wait for it.
after she opens her mouth she will probably take a hit too....its a long way till nov. anything can happen when these two open their mouths...

Say what you wish,m but He just knocked Harris out of the news cycle big time.
Ummmm

Not so much

So you’re saying that he trashed any chance of gaining the black vote just to gain attention?

Great strategy

You guys are delusional.

Trump lost his temper, insulted the hosts, and the audience laughed at his incoherent answers.

Not to mentioned tried to claim that Harris never claimed to be black, which is interesting, to say the least.
It is the usual shit different day..

Trump goes off script, causes a shit show that one of his staff has to clean up.

I love that he is coming out and showing the world the chaotic presidency we had the last time and do we want another 4 years of this shit...

Keep it up Trump... More the better...

You guys are delusional. Trump lost his temper, insulted the hosts, and the audience laughed at his incoherent answers.
Not to mentioned tried to claim that Harris never claimed to be black, which is interesting, to say the least.
LIAR. Trump said that Kamala always identified as Indian, then she changed to black. (She's actually Mulatto)

Forum List

Back