35 trillion and counting

Sure, but the point of this thread is how much the left blamed trump for running up the debt, and now we see that Biden has run up just as much debt.

Trump did not demand 70% of the Country stay home from work. Congress then had to help pay them to continue eating and feeding Children. The whole situation was self-inflicted wounds mostly in DEM government states.

Last edited:
I started it “at the end of 2017” because that would have been his first full year in office, i did the same thing with Biden, started it at the end of 2021.

You’re referencing deficit, I’m referencing actual debt, you’re referencing estimated projections, I’m talking about current numbers.

You’re trying to say that Biden only ran up 4 trillion, but the numbers already show 7 trillion. And he still has almost 100 days left so you can expect another trillion on top of that

“Current numbers” reflect ongoing deficit impact of policies signed by Trump.

Trump signed into law trillions in deficit spending, a significant amount of which falls into fiscal years after he was removed from office. Attributing that spending to Biden, as you clearly went to do, suggests to me you know full well Trump was a fiscal train wreck.

I would challenge you to find a single post from me saying that.

I do have an issue with a billionaire paying a lower percent than I do, but that is neither here nor there

If true, probably due to Capital Gains tax is lower than income tax. Obiden is in year 12….nary a peep.

I started it “at the end of 2017” because that would have been his first full year in office, i did the same thing with Biden, started it at the end of 2021.

You’re referencing deficit, I’m referencing actual debt, you’re referencing estimated projections, I’m talking about current numbers.

You’re trying to say that Biden only ran up 4 trillion, but the numbers already show 7 trillion. And he still has almost 100 days left so you can expect another trillion on top of that

They lie on everything. They think it’s a merit badge to make you type. Or the Deep State pays more for lying?

Trump signed into law trillions in deficit spending, a significant amount of which falls into fiscal years after he was removed from office. Attributing that spending to Biden, as you clearly went to do, suggests to me you know full well Trump was a fiscal train wreck.
Like Obiden 1.0 blaming their spending on GWB. SHUP loon.

Last edited:
Lots of handwashing to try and obscure the simple fact that Trump’s deficit impact was twice Biden’s. Trump was a fiscal disaster, as one might’ve expected the “king of debt” to be.

The report lays out a bunch of information. Which of it do you dispute ?

The report debunks much of the crfb report, explains why. What did it get wrong?

Trump did not demand 70% of the Country stay home from work. Congress then had to help pay them to continue eating and feeding Children. The whole situation was self-inflicted wounds mostly in DEM government states.

In all but one state.

The report lays out a bunch of information. Which of it do you dispute ?

The report debunks much of the crfb report, explains why. What did it get wrong?

It doesn’t debunk anything, this is getting absurd. I don’t see anything disputing Trump’s 8 and a half trillion in additional deficits, they just really want to count paying interest on Trump’s debt during the Biden presidency as a Biden policy. Folks, paying interest on Trump’s debt will be a responsibility of every future President, not some new policy initiative of each.

At the end of 2017, rational debt was 20 trillion, at the end of 2020, debt was 27 trillion

So 7 trillion attributed to Trump

At the end of 2021 debt was 28 trillion, currently, debt has crossed 35 trillion and we still have 5 months left. So let’s say 36 to 37 trillion by the time Biden leaves office..

So that’s 8 to 9 trillion attributed to Biden

4 trillion of trumps spending was Covid spending..

So….who’s worse on the debt?

Both. Our system is ruled by a Uniparty. There no meaningful difference between the Donkeys and the Elephants. That's why I'm registered Libertarian.

It doesn’t debunk anything, this is getting absurd. I don’t see anything disputing Trump’s 8 and a half trillion in additional deficits, they just really want to count paying interest on Trump’s debt during the Biden presidency as a Biden policy. Folks, paying interest on Trump’s debt will be a responsibility of every future President, not some new policy initiative of each.

Stupid clown Obiden caused his interest payments to skyrocket due to his out of control spending proposals (on BS nonsense social issues) to crank up inflation to 9% per month you dumb OX!

At the end of 2017, rational debt was 20 trillion, at the end of 2020, debt was 27 trillion

So 7 trillion attributed to Trump

At the end of 2021 debt was 28 trillion, currently, debt has crossed 35 trillion and we still have 5 months left. So let’s say 36 to 37 trillion by the time Biden leaves office..

So that’s 8 to 9 trillion attributed to Biden

4 trillion of trumps spending was Covid spending..

So….who’s worse on the debt?

Sooner or later it's going to crush us - but it hasn't happened yet.

Stupid clown Obiden caused his interest payments to skyrocket due to his out of control spending proposals (on BS nonsense social issues) to crank up inflation to 9% per month you dumb OX!

The money supply inflated rapidly under Trump, not Biden. I suppose if we’re attributing interest payments to anyone, it ought to be Trump?

Last edited:
The money inflated rapidly under Trump, not Biden. I suppose if we’re attributing interest payments to anyone, it ought to be Trump?

Ignorant spinning stalling lying OXYEN!

1722516174549.png

The little red tick mark is when Biden was sworn in. The money supply vastly inflated under Trump, which is why you had too many dollars chasing too few goods.

fredgraph.png

Again, China DEM Fauchi man-made FLU launch caused it all. The D took over in D states to kill the country. Phony R did little to help “outsider” Trump. Go away child.

Forum List

Back