Bad Day For Trump GOP

Facts which don’t mesh with your agenda disturb you.
Facts work in my favor not yours. The number of studies verifying it's validity is not contestable ( except maybe by scientists working for Big Oil , but they're not credible ) . Argumentation continues in the public sector but this chapter was closed long ago as far as the scientific community is concerned.

Facts work in my favor not yours. The number of studies verifying it's validity is not contestable ( except maybe by scientists working for Big Oil , but they're not credible ) . Argumentation continues in the public sector but this chapter was closed long ago as far as the scientific community is concerned.
I gave you documented fact. You just ignored them. Maybe it was beyond your reading level

It's going to end the world as we know it. Too many people here already and you guys want to make the problem worse with your insane stance on abortion. Overpopulation is destroying this planet and adversely affecting all other life forms. This used to be a beautiful world up until the industrial revolution. We took the wrong route , working against nature , instead of working with it.
Oh agree. How do we get the Hispanic abortion rate up to the black abortion rate?

Oh agree. How do we get the Hispanic abortion rate up to the black abortion rate?
Racist are we ? No , I have no plan for it . I simply know that sooner ( preferably ) or later we need to have this discussion and do something about it. I will probably be out of the picture when that finally happens. But when things get bad enough the conversation will be forced upon the human race on this planet. Human beings need to become more responsible if they want a livable planet.

Racist are we ? No , I have no plan for it . I simply know that sooner ( preferably ) or later we need to have this discussion and do something about it. I will probably be out of the picture when that finally happens. But when things get bad enough the conversation will be forced upon the human race on this planet. Human beings need to become more responsible if they want a livable planet.
So far Hispanics and Muslims keep their numbers down through clan/gang murder.

You really post some stupid comments.

We are not overpopulating the world and opposing abortion is not contributing to the climate change hoax.

1722543797506.png

You should have just stood after saying “I don’t know anything.”
That would not explain the circumstance of most Hispanics in this country. I work with a lot of them. , have for many years. They are generally a hard-working , family- oriented group as far as I'm concerned. You notice I didn't comment on blacks , I know even less about them than I know about Hispanics but I'm sure they are not defined by the stereotypes some people have about them. Like most any other group in society they are more like us than they are different.

You really post some stupid comments.

We are not overpopulating the world and opposing abortion is not contributing to the climate change hoax.
Hoax that defined you as a climate change denier. Doesn't change anything , it's affecting ALL of us now / already and will really change life for the young of today.

Forum List

Back