Bad Day For Trump GOP

Hoax that defined you as a climate change denier. Doesn't change anything , it's affecting ALL of us now / already and will really change life for the young of today.
We do not have the ability change the climate and create or alter weather patterns.

what else would you expect from trump , he always tried to make the other guy out as the bad guy. LOL ! He still doesn't realize it never worked.
You’re too stupid to understand how campaigning works and that there are different sides. You’re as dumb as anyone I’ve seen here.

We do not have the ability change the climate and create or alter weather patterns.
Tell that to the new victims of tornado alley. In case you didn't know the whole thing has moved further east. Why ? More energy ( we put there ) in the atmosphere. Also stronger , more erratic and more unpredictable. There are thousands of other examples all over the world. Here in Nebraska , we have an increasing drought / flood situation. It's not just us , that's most of the Midwest. The rains we used to get are up in the Dakotas and Minnesota.
You’re too stupid to understand how campaigning works and that there are different sides. You’re as dumb as anyone I’ve seen here.
If you think this is normal politics , it isn't.

Tell that to the new victims of tornado alley. In case you didn't know the whole thing has moved further east. Why ? More energy ( we put there ) in the atmosphere. Also stronger , more erratic and more unpredictable. There are thousands of other examples all over the world. Here in Nebraska , we have an increasing drought / flood situation. It's not just us , that's most of the Midwest. The rains we used to get are up in the Dakotas and Minnesota.

If you think this is normal politics , it isn't.
Where do you get this stupidity. Man does not create or deter tornadoes tornadoes have been a fact of nature forever. Tornadoes are not caused by man putting energy in the air.

I guess next you’ll be blaming SUV’s for earthquakes and volcanoes.

Man can create floods by poorly designed engineering projects or building on a persistent floodplain

Nebraska and that region has been plagued with drought since the beginning of recorded to the.

Where do you get this stupidity. Man does not create or deter tornadoes tornadoes have been a fact of nature forever. Tornadoes are not caused by man putting energy in the air.

I guess next you’ll be blaming SUV’s for earthquakes and volcanoes.

Man can create floods by poorly designed engineering projects or building on a persistent floodplain

Nebraska and that region has been plagued with drought since the beginning of recorded to the.
The better question would be. Why are you still a climate denier. With all the evidence clearly telling us it is real and man- made. Talk about stupid. Anyone can hand pick certain facts to make a claim BUT it is exemplified by the old adage " Half the truth is often a great lie. "- Benjamin Franklin. A complete study is required to make any concrete claims about climate change and the scientific community has done far too many of them to be proven wrong. Climate change is a fact and you can't change that. End of story.

The better question would be. Why are you still a climate denier. With all the evidence clearly telling us it is real and man- made. Talk about stupid. Anyone can hand pick certain facts to make a claim BUT it is exemplified by the old adage " Half the truth is often a great lie. "- Benjamin Franklin. A complete study is required to make any concrete claims about climate change and the scientific community has done far too many of them to be proven wrong. Climate change is a fact and you can't change that. End of story.
I’m a truth teller, not a climate denier. I don’t deny the earth has a climate which is naturally cyclical. It changes naturally. We can’t stop these changes. We can’t speed them up, slow them down or reverse them.

N
I’m a truth teller, not a climate denier. I don’t deny the earth has a climate which is naturally cyclical. It changes naturally. We can’t stop these changes. We can’t speed them up, slow them down or reverse them.
NO , you are a fool. Added energy ( we put it there ) is changing climate more rapidly than it could ever change naturally. Let'sake this simple for you. The Earth's sphere is largely a closed system . Very comparable to an aquarium. What happens to an aquarium when you don't clean it. All the crap builds up and pollutes everything. And that wasn't much crap at all. We put 37.15 billion metric tons of CO2 into the atmosphere in 2022. Our economy and that of much of the world is booming. Do you think that number went down ? I would bet it still increased because we aren't doing enough to even start reversing it. That's a hell of a lot of crap .

N

NO , you are a fool. Added energy ( we put it there ) is changing climate more rapidly than it could ever change naturally. Let'sake this simple for you. The Earth's sphere is largely a closed system . Very comparable to an aquarium. What happens to an aquarium when you don't clean it. All the crap builds up and pollutes everything. And that wasn't much crap at all. We put 37.15 billion metric tons of CO2 into the atmosphere in 2022. Our economy and that of much of the world is booming. Do you think that number went down ? I would bet it still increased because we aren't doing enough to even start reversing it. That's a hell of a lot of crap .
C02 makes up a small portion of our atmosphere. The CO2, we put in the atmosphere is harmless.

You people are worrying yourself to death over nothing. You are overly upset about something that isn’t happening. You are frantic about something which is beyond our control.

C02 makes up a small portion of our atmosphere. The CO2, we put in the atmosphere is harmless.

You people are worrying yourself to death over nothing. You are overly upset about something that isn’t happening. You are frantic about something which is beyond our control.
Wrong as usual, but believe anything you want I 'm done wasting my time with a lost cause like you. Try to have a good day if that's even possible for you , I plan on it.

Forum List

Back