12 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nomineeCritics feel Harris is copying President Biden

Her crash is going to be epic.

If she ever grants an interview, will any MSM "journalist" have the balls to ask her fair but tough questions?
I wish I could be as confident as you.

And when people start complaining that Harris has been fully scripted and needs to accept an interview, a MSM “journalist,” thinking in her arrogance that she is saving democracy from Trump, will give Harris’ handlers the questions in advance, and they will format answers, and then tutor Harris on what to say.

Harris is an example of an inept person who rode up the ladder due to female blackness, and then believing she got it due to competence.

Isn't democracy great?

Take your pablum and just wait for the exciting rappers and celebrities to tell you what to do and who to vote for.

Vice President Kamala Harris has gone 12 days without holding a formal press conference since becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

Harris announced that she had locked up the nomination late on July 22, declaring that she had won commitments of backing from a majority of the nearly 4,000 delegates to next month's Democratic National Convention. She has since hit the campaign trail, spoken at various events, and even chatted with reporters here and there, but hasn’t done a formal press conference or wide-ranging interview in the 12 days that have followed.

She also failed to appear at the National Association of Black Journalists convention in Chicago, where former President Trump made headlines on Wednesday with a heated question-and-answer session. On Thursday, she briefly addressed reporters at Joint Base Andrews as she and President Biden greeted Americans freed from Russia in a massive prisoner swap, including Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich.

"This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy and strengthening alliances," Harris said. "This is an incredible day."

Harris, who became the likely nominee without receiving a single primary vote when President Biden announced he would step aside last month, has been so elusive that The New York Times published excerpts from an interview she conducted last year to see where her answers "land now."
Its called the Biden 2020 tactics. Kama Kama ding dong will be on lockdown for a while yet to give the deep state time to rewrite her past. Big tech, corporate media etc will be doing their synchronize slobbering for as long as possible with their minions on this board and else where marching to their orders.

Laughter is quite common in well thought out eulogies.
Humor plays a crucial role in the grieving process. It helps us break the ice, lighten the mood, and express emotions that might otherwise be difficult to communicate. By using humor in a eulogy, we can share stories and memories that capture the essence of our loved ones’ personalities, showcasing their quirks, passions, and unique qualities. This approach enables us to remember them with a smile, rather than solely focusing on the sadness of their departure. Furthermore, humor can bring people together, fostering a sense of unity and support among family and friends during a time when it is needed most. In essence, incorporating laughter into remembrance is a beautiful way to celebrate the lives of those who have left an indelible mark on our hearts.
Owning the title of the cackle queen. It's likely her Tourettes.

Its called the Biden 2020 tactics. Kama Kama ding dong will be on lockdown for a while yet to give the deep state time to rewrite her past. Big tech, corporate media etc will be doing their synchronize slobbering for as long as possible with their minions on this board and else where marching to their orders.

This is why the West is lost.

When the communists take over, their faces will change quickly.

That's kinda my point. We see how trump responds to hard but fair questions. He responds like a tyrant who doesn't allow fair questions.
Fair LOL She called him a racist honky bastard. Right of the box. First question. And he proceeded to hand her her ass. It was awesome

Hope you are wrong but I will respect your hunch.

I hope I am wrong too believe me. There is way too much "noise" and I'm not in intelligence.

When I was teaching myself A.I/Machine Learning, I really became interested in NLP which stands for Natural Language Processing. I probably alluded to this before on here but I will apply it to this particular situation.

Anyways, this is a fairly simple, straight forward aspect of AI but it has infinite number of applications. It is primarily used in subjects we are all aware of: recommendation systems for online stores, search engines, helps company to cater their ads to you based on cookies etc.

What area interested me most involved generating new theories or predicting the future via current known information. A.I can go through all of the works of all the greats in history in the sciences, advanced mathematics etc and look for patterns and even try to complete unfinished works, work to correct incorrect scientific theories etc.

This is extremely advanced, cutting edge work, but, it could in theory, take all of the worlds knowledge if it sat in written form on petabytes of hard drive data and improve upon these works in a manner we couldn't understand as humans. All of this completed simply by the ever evolving model finding patterns in all of this work. We would get a new theory from the computer and then the experts would try to figure out how the machine found that new theory, why if it is applicable etc.

Well, a more basic, subset of this research involves a relatively elementary analysis of media corpus. Far less sophisticated than the above mentioned application but just as relevant to understanding the human condition. In this methodology of NLP, A.I will search for patterns in written articles, postings of people online, comments, newsworthy items etc.

The most advanced research in this area actually delves into the old clipping going back decades and seeing the AI could based on common words, phrases and decisions by leaders, commentary etc at that time and actually have predicted the real outcome.

A.I might have predicted WWI, WWII, The Cold War, 9/11, nuclear arms race etc. Even particular decisions of a military based on public reports of locations of the military etc. Think of Russia before they went into Ukraine. An NLP model may have taken all of this information such as the political climate, Putins words, their movement of troops and came to the conclusion that Russia was going to invade Ukraine. It would then apply an Alpha score, or probability of say "92% they will invade"

In todays corpus, there is great deal of discussion about Chinas expansion and their alliances. There is a great deal of discussion about replacing the U.S currency, BRICS, the sharp decline of the West, the rise of nations not part of the former Western elite. In a sense, "where there's smoke, there's fire". Could the last ingredient be an exploitable U.S administration?

At the same time, there is also great shifts in government types in the West. Shifts that aren't conducive to withstanding a full court press by an enemy nation if war begins and the communication wars begin. The ability for the Wests enemies to recruit important people who will take the money at their nations expense has to be at an all time high.

Forum List

Back