12 Most Horrifying Plans In Project 2025

On July 5, 2024, Trump publicly distanced himself from Project 2025, saying he "knew nothing about it" and that some of its ideas were "ridiculous and abysmal".

Ummm….If Trump “knows nothing about it” , how can he declare some of the ideas “ridiculous and abysmal”?

Just remember all the things Trump said leading up to 2016. He was going to raise taxes on rich people, he didn't. He said Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq. He said a president under indictment would cause a constitutional crisis when it was Hillary possibly being put under indictment.

He said a lot of things that were just lies or turned out to not be true. Once he got elected he gave the rich tax breaks, cried because he got impeached, isn't worried about himself being under indictment.

Since most of what Trump says is untrue, I would take his comments about "knowing nothing about Project 2025" with a spoonful of salt.

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump wrote on his social media website Truth Social. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
You haven't shown a shred of evidence of anything Trump saying to be untrue.

The tax break he gave to the top tax bracket was small (2.6%)......and smaller than the tax breaks he gave to the middle classes (3 & 4%).

I'll give you credit for posting that Trump disavowed himself from P 2025 by saying "I disagree with some of the things they’re saying, and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

Last edited:
Ummm….If Trump “knows nothing about it” , how can he declare some of the ideas “ridiculous and abysmal”?
Knowing nothing about it, is a metaphorical figure of speech that people use commonly, which just means knowing very little about it.

It's like saying "I got a million robo calls yesterday.", when you got maybe 30 or so.

Get a life.

Knowing nothing about it, is a metaphorical figure of speech that people use commonly, which just means knowing very little about it.

It's like saying "I got a million robo calls yesterday.", when you got maybe 30 or so.

Get a life.
/——/ I got two million robo calls yesterday, well maybe 60 or so.

/—-/ Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. He says it’s not his platform.

Project 2025 responded to Trump's comments on X: "As we've been saying for more than two years now, Project 2025 does not speak for any candidate or campaign."
Except that he has already said differently.

Get a life.

Denial is a common defense from Trump

I don’t know that person
I don’t know anything about that
I was never there

He repeatedly gets caught in his lie

Denial is a common defense from Trump

I don’t know that person
I don’t know anything about that
I was never there

He repeatedly gets caught in his lie
:puhleeze:Nobody has ever shown me a REAL lie from Trump. On the contrary, I listed 20 lies that Biden told just in the last debate alone. :biggrin:

:puhleeze:Nobody has ever shown me a REAL lie from Trump. On the contrary, I listed 20 lies that Biden told just in the last debate alone. :biggrin:

Been there, done that

“You can’t prove that Trump ever lied”

Then the only criteria you will accept is Trump admitting that he lied

Forum List

Back