The Truth about the Border Crisis.

Nobody cared.

I'm not entirely convinced of that. .. .

This interview right here. . .

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. tours border: Full interview | NewsNation​

At the very end? He mentions looking into the UN agency's role in promoting illegal immigration. I have looked into the research, and listened to several hours long podcasts on that corruption going on in the Darién Gap. I have also been told that RFKjr. speaks Spanish fluently. He might actually not only have a clue about what is going on, but he might actually care?

:dunno:

They're all in bed together. And no matter who gets elected, the powers-that-shouldn't-be are going to continue to use the border "crisis" as a pretext for power grabs, and infringe on our liberties and privacy as they slowly but surely take us toward their goal of world government. Even if Trump is elected and he actually does fulfill his promise to stop the flow of illegals, that doesn't mean that he's going to stop those anti-freedom agendas. So people need to understand that they're being played, and not fall for the trap that's been set, to get people to demand more "security" and go along with unconstitutional legislation that is going to be used against us.

I don't want to get too controversial here, but I think it's safe to say that Donald "take the guns first, go through due process second" Trump who was fully on board with the vaccine agenda is not going to protect our freedom. It's up to us.

Agreed.

This tweet gives me hope, that this guy knows what the hell is going on with that. . .

Not sure, we shall have to wait and see?

1710214303238.png

1710214326970.png

I'll be watching this later for more in depth insight (book marked to the beginning, around 28 min mark?);

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Addresses Border Crisis and Releases ‘Midnight at the Border'​

And what exactly are you going to do?

BTW, if Trump is in on it why are they trying to disqualify him?

The folks that were on Trump's COVID task force have admitted they lied to Trump.
I got the feeling that Trump was only going along so they couldn't say he didn't do anything about it, yet they still used that excuse during the election.

What Trump is good at is shining a light on the cockroaches in the government and exposing them for what they are.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I believe he's controlled opposition. For many reasons. But staying on topic here, there are still too many people who are unaware of the tactics the globalists use, and that ignorance is one of the reasons we're losing our country, iyam. People need to realize that one of their tools that they use over and over is "Problem- Reaction - Solution." Get people to react emotionally to a "problem", which causes them to demand a "solution".... and then the government comes to the rescue with the "solution" which just so happens to be their agenda in the first place. It was a pre-planned "solution."

Once people start to recognize that tactic, they won't be so quick to go along with all of the bad agendas, like wars based on lies, unconstitutional anti-freedom legislation, etc.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I believe he's controlled opposition. For many reasons. But staying on topic here, there are still too many people who are unaware of the tactics the globalists use, and that ignorance is one of the reasons we're losing our country, iyam. People need to realize that one of their tools that they use over and over is "Problem- Reaction - Solution." Get people to react emotionally to a "problem", which causes them to demand a "solution".... and then the government comes to the rescue with the "solution" which just so happens to be their agenda in the first place. It was a pre-planned "solution."

Once people start to recognize that tactic, they won't be so quick to go along with all of the bad agendas, like wars based on lies, unconstitutional anti-freedom legislation, etc.
Simple. Nobody that's not dialed in thinks that all of this is really happening.

The tactic is to create a problem and then provide the solution to the problem they created.

The solution always means handing over more control to the government.

My solution years ago was to take every Democrat in Washington D.C. out in the street and shoot em in the back of the head.
That would bring all of this to a screeching halt.

Forum List

Back