The Truth About Project 2025 | The Culture War with Tim Pool

and the law/constitution is clear the government cant murder someone without due process
That’s merely your opinion, and since you are not in any place of authority to prosecute Obama, it’s irrelevant.

Was your opinion of Obama shared by any US prosecutor?

I assume your lack of an answer to my question indicates that you don’t know any prosecutors who said this.

That’s merely your opinion, and since you are not in any place of authority to prosecute Obama, it’s irrelevant.

Was your opinion of Obama shared by any US prosecutor?

I assume your lack of an answer to my question indicates that you don’t know any prosecutors who said this.
the 5th amendment is an opion to you,,

guess that explains all your confusions and why youre a waste of my time,,

the 5th amendment is an opion to you,,

guess that explains all your confusions and why youre a waste of my time,,
Your interpretation is an opinion.

Your assertion that Obama wasn’t prosecuted because he had presidential immunity would require that the prosecutors believed his action was illegal.

Without that evidence, your assertion is unsupported conjecture.

Your interpretation is an opinion.

Your assertion that Obama wasn’t prosecuted because he had presidential immunity would require that the prosecutors believed his action was illegal.

Without that evidence, your assertion is unsupported conjecture.
its what it says dumbass,,,

or are you saying trump cant shoot someone on 5th ave and not get in trouble for it??
cause thats what it sounds like youre saying,

its what it says dumbass,,,

or are you saying trump cant shoot someone on 5th ave and not get in trouble for it??
cause thats what it sounds like youre saying,
The legality of any killing depends on the circumstances.

Trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue if they pulled a gun and tried to shoot him first.

That would be legal.

Obama killed a man in a war zone because that man had become a member of a military force that Obama was authorized to combat with the US military. It is legal because Obama was authorized to engage in war.

Obama worked through the OLC to make sure they had proper legal justification for the action, none of which included any rationale that he had any kind of immunity from criminal prosecution.

So your claim that immunity existed before SCOTUS invented it is gibberish.

Forum List

Back