Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

Right-wing media bubble distortions leave Trump ill-equipped for general public messaging​

She was considered the most l left wing member of the senate

But ms
That's why trump is now running from debating her with the excuse that he had only agreed to debate Biden.
haha running from debating her? He said he would!

What f are you talking about?

He is not trying to back out of a debate... he wants to wait and make sure she is the candidate...
This tells me you watch MSNBC... that is the only network voicing this nonsense... Trump afraid of debating Harris????
LMFAO....
He is trying to back outof the debate. He is trying to use that caim as an excuse. I read this on my internet feed bitch. And Harris is the nominee. Trump is scared. You watch that right wing bullshit. You have been shown cheap fakes and lies. Trump is a mumbling incoherent dementia riddle old man worse than Bideb and you have ignored it. He has been in decline since his presidency. He showed obvious signs in several instances during his presdency. He couLd not pronounce the word orgin. He was in a signing ceremony and started walking off before he signed the order. Harris is about to destroy him. You will be expecting the laughing stooge the liars edited for you. But what you are going to see is the sledgehammer (Harris) smashing the nail (Trump).

1722023410564.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He's scared shitless of Harris and is stalling until he figures out how to get out of any debate with her.

He knows he'll never be able to slip Harris a valium like he did to Biden.
Harris won't blank out or stumble while fighting a stutter while trump lies.

Harris won't blank out or stumble while fighting a stutter while trump lies.
She will speak of the passage of time... because the passage of time is what we see is the passage of time... and with the passage of time we will know the passage of time....
:badgrin:

That is media spin and its not even good spin... everyone knows debates don't scare Trump... try something else because this line is being laughed at....
Trump can't debate. He didn't even win the debate with Biden. He didn't answer one question, is documented to have told over 30 lies and made a kinds of crazy statements. The only people lauhghing are those of us supporting Harris because we know Trump is about to get blown up.

Trump can't debate. He didn't even win the debate with Biden. He didn't answer one question, is documented to have told over 30 lies and made a kinds of crazy statements. The only people lauhghing are those of us supporting Harris because we know Trump is about to get blown up.
You are a crazy loon....

That's ridiculous... hell just a few months ago democrats wanted Joe to choose a new VP and dump Harris...
This is pure media hype and its not doing you and your party and favors... you all are lying to yourselves....
I lived in CA when Harris was there and no one liked her even then...

Democrats are individualists - so you always find an abundance of different opinions among us.

We're not like you mindless lockstep MAGA idiots.

He is trying to back outof the debate. He is trying to use that caim as an excuse. I read this on my internet feed bitch. And Harris is the nominee. Trump is scared. You watch that right wing bullshit. You have been shown cheap fakes and lies. Trump is a mumbling incoherent dementia riddle old man worse than Bideb and you have ignored it. He has been in decline since his presidency. He showed obvious signs in several instances during his presdency. He couLd not pronounce the word orgin. He was in a signing ceremony and started walking off before he signed the order. Harris is about to destroy him. You will be expecting the laughing stooge the liars edited for you. But what you are going to see is the sledgehammer (Harris) smashing the nail (Trump).
Hahab yeah she is like xiden was the nominee

Forum List

Back